[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• Wrong thread

• Is it possible to fix resolution and framerate at startup?

If I start S912 box before TV and AVR than I receive 720p60hz after LE started. But I need 1080p50Hz.

I triedfw_setenv hdmimode 1080p50hz and fw_setenv outputmode 1080p50hz, but it doesn't work in that case

• Is it possible to fix resolution and framerate at startup?

If I start S912 box before TV and AVR than I receive 720p60hz after LE started. But I need 1080p50Hz.

I triedfw_setenv hdmimode 1080p50hz and fw_setenv outputmode 1080p50hz, but it doesn't work in that case

I am not sure but don’t you med to first start TV and AVR to be able to receive the correct HDMI handchake chain to the S912 box ?

The box can then output the correct output to the TV matchning the video resolution and color depth.

• I am not sure but don’t you med to first start TV and AVR to be able to receive the correct HDMI handchake chain to the S912 box ?

The box can then output the correct output to the TV matchning the video resolution and color depth.

I can, but my wife likes to press three power buttons in different sequences :)

• hello, just testing out on my Beelink GT1 2gb/16gb

all fine, a part from the original remote which does not seem to work at all. using it now with generic usb airmouse/keyboard

• Thanks for the update

please tell me

in version 8 90 5 corrected the incorrect operation of the remote control in KIII pro?

added or not to version 8 90 5 noise reduction and overclocking cpu and gpu?

• Tested new LE 8.90.5, updated from LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel-20180223155029-r28201-gea3b1a985, the picture quality is better than in previous versions, (very) minimal vertical banding in blue (gradient is test image). Everything what I tested is excellent but I found a bug in Display settings.

Display settings in devel version:

Display settings in 8.90.5:

Nice job,

Thank you.

• 8 90 5

kIII pro

in the menu there is no choice of 420 10 bits and there is no setting to the noise reduction

the remote control constantly jumps after a few lines