DTS should work, you need to enable expert mode in kodi.. And to select what do you want to passthrough in audio settings..
I just followed the instruction of page 1. I want to use my iconbit remote. With
"ir-keytable -t" it seems that all buttons work so I inserted some in a new file "iconbit" (see code below) and copied it to" /storage/.config/rc_keymaps". After this I inserted the text below to rc_maps.cfg in /storage/.config
Several reboots and also "ir-keytable -a /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg -s rc0" did not make the remote work. What have I done wrong? I appreciate your help.
1. Try this one and reboot
2. If it doesn't work add 0x100 KEY_FAVORITES in iconbit file and reboot
So I thought I had missed a step in the process, and repeated the same again on a fresh CoreElec 8.90.1 as I wrote above.
After a reboot the remote was not working..... (8.90.1)
I would like some help with this, as I am very satisfied and impressed with the quality of the CoreElec builds on my box.
What kind of information can I provide to tackle this issue?
Just add some code key for command KEY_FAVORITES in rc_maps.cfg, reboot and enjoy
For example 0x100 KEY_FAVORITES
i have a x92 3+32
1. i use q200_3g dtb this one works in all LE/CE versions.
2 i redo the remote config but when i do "systemctl stop eventlircd" i get an error "Failed to stop eventlircd.service: Unit eventlircd.service not loaded."
i will test the q201_3g dtb but there is no gigabit lan
-- ok with the q201 is the same problem
when i try to load my map with "ir-keytable -a /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg -s rc0"
it only shows "table from /etc/rc_keymaps or /usr/lib/udev/rc_keymaps"
For X92 you need to use q200 dtb
Please upload your rc_maps.cfg to check, must work
Maybe i'm wrong, but i think eventlirc is removed from packages.
On my system eventlirc is also not available, but remote works.
Maybe check dmesg or kodi log files.Code
- [ [email protected]] Registered IR keymap rc-empty
- [ [email protected]] input: meson-ir as /devices/c8100580.meson-ir/rc/rc0/input4
- [ [email protected]] rc0: meson-ir as /devices/c8100580.meson-ir/rc/rc0
- [ [email protected]] systemd: Starting Create Static Device Nodes in /dev...
- [ [email protected]] IR NEC protocol handler initialized
- [ [email protected]] IR RC5(x) protocol handler initialized
- [ [email protected]] IR RC6 protocol handler initialized
- [ [email protected]] systemd: Starting Journal Service...
- [ [email protected]] IR Sony protocol handler initialized
- [ [email protected]] IR JVC protocol handler initialized
- [ [email protected]] IR SANYO protocol handler initialized
- [ [email protected]] meson-ir c8100580.meson-ir: receiver initialized
- [ [email protected]] input: MCE IR Keyboard/Mouse (meson-ir) as /devices/virtual/input/input5
- [ [email protected]] IR MCE Keyboard/mouse protocol handler initialized
- [ [email protected]] lirc_dev: IR Remote Control driver registered, major 229
- [ [email protected]] rc rc0: lirc_dev: driver ir-lirc-codec (meson-ir) registered at minor = 0
- [ [email protected]] IR LIRC bridge handler initialized
Is that file
CoreELEC:~/.config/udev.rules.d # ls
still needed in 8.90.1?
no, you can delete 98-eventlircd.rules file
I'm using it, and works perfect. The problem is that, libreelec settings is missing (hidden suppose) and the options of power button is incomplete.
in non-default skin you need to add it in skin code.
Thanks. I might look i to those, although it would be better not having to work around it. Funny that now kids were noticing and asking me what the 'black thing on screen' was. It was there before (only for a fraction) but apparantly was not noticed ;). Hope it will improve.
You can ask this question on kodi forum how to disable it on standart skin. I don't have it on other skin.
Maybe depends in TV or Receiver. For me Video looks good. Dont know, if they do additional video processing.
No, it's amlogic bug in deinterlace code.
For me all FullHD h264 channels with r_frame_rate=25/1, avg_frame_rate=25/1 have this bug
Video: h264 (High) ( / 0x001B), yuv420p(tv, bt709, top first), 1920x1080 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 25 fps, 25 tbr, 90k tbn, 50 tbc
All other FullHD h264 channels with r_frame_rate=50/1, avg_frame_rate=25/1 works without this bug
Video: h264 (High) ( / 0x001B), yuv420p(tv, bt709, top first), 1920x1080 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 25 fps, 50 tbr, 90k tbn, 50 tbc
What is the diference between this release and this LibreElec
There were first releases of Leia builds for S912 only.
After, as you can read on 1st page of your link "This thread was merged to [8.90.x] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912/LePotato"
There were LE 8.90.0-8.90.6
Newest releases are started from CE 8.90.0
One small thing... I've enabled Suspend, and the box does indeed suspend and resume via remote, but then box crashes and does not respond to remote and I cannot SSH into box. Any ideas?
If you want to use suspend than use wireless remote. Ir-remote doesn't work after suspend
make /storage/.config/autostart.sh file
and add this command inside
check the forum how to do this if required