Posts by satello

Hello installed this on my coreelec and works fine. I understand that process needs to be started from SSH which I've done and managed to access control panel from my laptop. Just wondering what happens when I close the SSH connection, does the process keep running? Also, any way to start process at box reboot i.e. something from autostart?

There are good guides available for the PC version but not much for the LE addon. Thanks in advance.

got exactly same setup. to boot from SD I used the update app from the nexus rom. burn your sd as usual, plug the usb pen drive with the same update.zip file you used to flash the rom, open update app and select update from zip (locale I think), let the box reboot, while rebooting pull out the usb pen drive. it works for me. on similar boexes (s905x, etc) it worked with just any .zip file, but in this particular soc i found that it needed the official rom update file, or it will give some error message. hope this helps.

dont know if this can be worth a penny but using previous image 8.2.2.3 had same problem, on s912 and s905x/w box but then moved data to internal SD and problem disappeared, even with hw acceleration enabled. using a class 10 SD card, been testing for about 1 hour now, continuously switching channels and it's as smooth as velvet which makes me thinking it may be a hw problem not up for business rather than related to the image. will try on latest release soon.

Have same problem but solved it disabling hw acceleration. Most of my streams are in hd 720 so no much of a problem but when playing streams from my connected vu+ in 1080 or 4k i have to enable HW acceleration again. Thought it was a problem just with my streams because run through VPN.

will this addon work on a enigma2 satellite receiver? the blackhole images for the vu+ comes with the kodi plugin and i am just wondering if anybody had this working / is compatible with those machines. in the end of the day they speak the same language.. thank you.

i've been using enigma since the old dreambox 500 so more than a decade. it does the job and of course there is a great community behind. only embaced kodi in the last 2/3 yrs so i now made the link between the 2. another substitute for the vu addon is the iptv simple addon, which works with the list m3u made by the enigma box.

i've basically just been linking the existing hardware in my possession and made the best use of it. in the end of the day they speak the same language. good luck with yours.

you could be looking at a enigma2 receiver, such as the vu+ ultimo 4k with twin fbc sat tuners. adding a cascadable dSCR multiswitch to the existing one, could have potentially 8 different tuners. then any libreelec box with the addon vu+ enigma 2 would be able to stream every recording (box it's pvr adding a hhd) and multiple frequency streaming (depending on LNB/dSCR multiswitch). Just an idea. I've done this in my house as i can't at the moment bring cables from the back to the front of the house. so i use a vu uno as server and "slave" boxes in 3 different rooms. There is plenty to read around, just head to specific enigma2 forums.

4.4.0 pushed to the repo

It improves username and password validation

And it removes PureVPN as they have their own add-on now which hopefully addresses the ongoing issues with dropped connections and security holes. It also means that these issues with Pure can be taken up with their support directly. You can get that here kodi-vpn

followed suggestion and gave up on purevpn, now with new provider no problems. one question, i'm using IBVPN and server list on your addon seems missing quite a few servers. I am referring to italian ones in particular. any chance to implement them? thanks for your work. And well done with purevpn