Posts by Pinki

thx wrxtasy

But I'm not sure if its Enable autoswitching Chroma and Bit depth working every time corectly.

Sometimes with 10bit 4k hdr movies I see "reset" (not 444,10bit) when checking cat /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr

And I lost few times hdmi signal what never happend before with echo '444,10bit' > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr

Still yours 8.2.4 Subtitles-ff is the best stable build of Kodi LE.

We see how much time you spend to fix many problems, thank you :)

Btw. maybe someone have similar problems like me: once per any h264 1080p movie I have black screen for 1 second in random moment (sound is still playing)

Nothing helps (OC GPU, OC CPU, SW/HW decoding, CHroma changing, community options), with 4K H265 everything is ok...

Thx. its fixes vsync problem but... its adding a new problem with image tearing (like low fps), for example with TV SHows Shift view on posters

I`ve found interesting thing. Video stutters only in some movies, whats the difference between them?

It looks like the problem is only with UTF8 subtitles internal/external srt? with internal PGS its OK. tested with 8 movies.

Example of stutering subtitle in attachment

I converted srt file from attachment to PGS (.sup) with GOSUP and then used MKVToolNix to merge PGS subtitles with mkv and now its working without stuttering!

Stuttering:

Text #2

ID : 5

Format : UTF-8

Codec ID : S_TEXT/UTF8

Codec ID/Info : UTF-8 Plain Text

Duration : 2 h 1 min

Bit rate : 33 b/s

Count of elements : 1008

Stream size : 29.5 KiB (0%)

Title : Forced

Language : Polish

Default : Yes

Forced : Yes

No stuttering:

Text #18

ID : 38

Format : PGS

Muxing mode : zlib

Codec ID : S_HDMV/PGS

Codec ID/Info : Picture based subtitle format used on BDs/HD-DVDs

Duration : 2 h 6 min

Bit rate : 23.8 kb/s

Count of elements : 2970

Stream size : 21.6 MiB (0%)

Title : Polish-PGS

Language : Polish

Default : No

Forced : No

I have a big problem with subtitles stutters with kszaq 8.2.2.3 and wrxtasy chroma 422 with enabled new features and 8.90.5

Look at this video Libreelec subtitles stutters - YouTube

Without amcodec acceleration everything is OK! but cpu is to slow for software 4k decoding

I`m using

echo '422,10bit' > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr

echo 0 > /sys/module/di/parameters/nr2_en

echo 1 > /sys/module/di/parameters/bypass_all

Player > Video >

Adjust display refresh rate > Start/stop

Sync Playback to Display > Off

I have a big problem with subtitles stutters with kszaq 8.2.2.3 and wrxtasy chroma 422 with enabled new features, and 8.90.5

Look at this video Libreelec subtitles stutters - YouTube

Without amcodec acceleration everything is OK! but cpu is to slow for software 4k decoding

I`m using

echo '422,10bit' > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr

echo 0 > /sys/module/di/parameters/nr2_en

echo 1 > /sys/module/di/parameters/bypass_all

Player > Video >

Adjust display refresh rate > Start/stop

Sync Playback to Display > Off

EDIT:

There is no subtitle stutters with enabled playerdebug (ctrl+shift+o)

Maybe its a hint to fix this? Tested with 8.90.5 and 8.2.2.3

Everything looks good except IR remote :(

Audio in menu is a bit louder/different but optical passthrough (DTS) is working fine for me.

Your build is great, i know its hard but can you try to fix ir again? Thank you

Thank you for your work but its still not working with IR remote after update :(