[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• GDPR-2 , as other user said something wrong is with tvheadend . Tvh 4.2 or Tvh4.3 does not want to connect and also tvh webif does not work . I did clean installation on new msd card on my wetek play 2.

Regards

I will look into this later, most likely it's just an add-on issue as there has been a number of tvh changes upstream recently.

I m eagerly waited Kszaq based 9.0 plus version because I am not programmer just simple user I can’t understand keymap based method to work my nexbox remote that’s why I also can’t use and test adamG’s 8.94 ( because of no remote). My last tested build was 8.93 which is best. I m going back to 8.2.

If kszaq decides to do another community based release then it will be the same, this is a LE9 change. If people create remote configurations and share them then they can be added to future builds for the benefit of all, the instructions are not rocketscience and I have tried to make them as easy to understand as possible.

I want to align this community release as close to LE/master so people are getting a pure LE experience and with each release the differences are getting less and less.

• GDPR-2 , as other user said something wrong is with tvheadend . Tvh 4.2 or Tvh4.3 does not want to connect and also tvh webif does not work . I did clean installation on new msd card on my wetek play 2.

Regards

LE 8.90.4 is incompatible with wetek dvb driver. We wait for codesnake fix. He has to recompiled it for current kernel.

• Pro-tip re: Notepad++.

Go to Edit -> EOL Conversion -> Unix (LF)

• Not yet. They sent it on Feb 11.

Thats fairly slow of them. Not that impressed with their company ethic really - should have been on top of this from the start since they claimed to have Linux support from the get go.

Shoog

• 8.90.4 is now live

Please note there is a big change in this release in how infrared is handled, releases will no longer use amremote remote.conf and will use ir-keytable.

Thanks for the release GDPR-2 ! Did you switch to meson-ir thanks to my patch fixing it? You can also include my remote config (suitable for Vontar X96 mini):

Edited once, last by danman (February 14, 2018 at 8:47 PM).

• Remote config I used on my Tronsmart S95 Telos:

+# table tronsmart_s95, type: NEC

+0x18 KEY_POWER

+0x46 KEY_UP

+0x16 KEY_DOWN

+0x47 KEY_LEFT

+0x15 KEY_RIGHT

+0x55 KEY_ENTER

+0x14 KEY_VOLUMEDOWN

+0x40 KEY_BACK

+0x10 KEY_VOLUMEUP

+0x06 KEY_HOMEPAGE

+0x04 KEY_MENU

+0x42 KEY_CONFIG

• GDPR-2

T95m/T95N remote (pic).

* The remote from my old M8S Plus (S812), which looks very similar, works correctly right out of the box.

danman Your remote is very similar to mine. Please note that there's no such thing as KEY_MOUSE, KEY_APPSELECT, KEY_SETUP, KEY_KODI etc.

Please use something from the list of actual key codes Kodi supports:

xbmc/LinuxInputDevices.cpp at master · tirithen/xbmc · GitHub

Edited 2 times, last by The Coolest (February 14, 2018 at 9:34 PM).

• Hi,

I'm using this for my Logitech Harmony (Pivos XIOS DS Media Play)

• When you burn a the 8.90.4 image you get the latest device trees inside the device_trees folder, or if updating the latest ones uploaded

Fresh SD Image install i replaced the device tree with the one in the Folder Device Trees in the image as the uploaded one failed to recognise my remote.

That worked. So i think this should be noted on the OP Below.

Device trees: here