WP2 dvb drivers are supported, I forgot state it.
I pushed PR with my "hacked" internal dvb driver to 150balbes git repository for kernel mainline enthusiasts.
This PR includes all necessary additions for building internal dvb support (pincontrols, dtb's, TSin support, ...)
I also included additional dvb driver support (crazycat and dvb-latest) with hw decoding and internal dvb driver.
There are added following dtb's for devices with internal dvb tuner:
The driver code is shared with CE 9.0 builds.
If I may ask, what is the difference between your LibreElec images and CoreElec images?
Or, why should one use this images instead CE, to what advantage?
The main difference is in kernel. LE use new nearly untested codesnake kernel. CE use kszaq kernel with intensive testing for last 6-8 months. Another difference is in support. Now LE has nearly no support for Amlogic. CE has the team-developers fixing issues in their Amlogic builds immediatly.
Try to update TVheadend4.2 from CE repository.
Perfect now understood
Well when you said It's not a CoreELEC problem
I thought I was saying that this problem does not exist.
Thank you for the reply, gentlemen.
My apologies for the wrongdoing.
Try to set default audio language to Portuguese. Settings -> Player -> Language -> Preferred audio language -> Portuguese.
ir configued, remote works.
and suspend mode activated.
gone to suspend mode and waked by ir remote.
then ir remote doesn't work.
Suspend mode is unsupported in current version.
i need this feature.
no matter, downgraded back to ce 8.90.0 and on the first view all works.
EDIT: BUT after hardreset and rebuild everything from scratch its again async/jerky.
why did it work directly after downgrading to 8.90.0 with 8.90.1 configs?
You have to disable "Sync playback to display" for hw accelerated playback. Video driver is running in "free-run mode" and syncing to display is possible only by skipping/dropping frames.
afl1 there is an issue with live tv zapping on my odroid C2.
If i'm zapping to the next channel i get a black screen and then liv tv will freeze.
Is this a known issue?
I opened a issue on github with a debug log hope this is useful enough.
There is issue with opening your pvr channel. If channel was successfully opened than playback started.
I use Zattoo for watching TV and with new Coreelec 8.90.0 'live tv' which is simply a stream only works for 5 seconds, after that the picture freeze. Also there is no audio at all with live tv.
It worked well with libreelec devel builds two weeks ago.
This issue is fixed in next release. Coming soon.
Thank a lo the developers for your great work.
I am having a strange issue which is driving me crazy. At random intervals during playback screen goes black for a second or so, and then image comes back.
While playing frequency of such occurrences seem to increase to the point of having one every 10-20 seconds.
My box is a Beelink minimxiii s905.
Starting playback of a different file results in that problem can be absent for more than 5 minutes, giving the impression it was file dependent, but then it starts.
Can it be related to overheating?
How to check for that?
Anyone else experiencing these issues?
Version is latest CoreELEC 8.90.
Log here: http://ix.io/184z
Am not sure if I need to create a GitHub ticket yet, so am posting here.
Edit: am uploading the full log with debugging enabled.
This issue is fixed by this commit kodi/amlogic: sync playback clock to first pts · CoreELEC/[email protected] · GitHub
Wait for next release.
I updated from a devel-Version through tar file. LiveTV isn't working for me. No audio und video playback stops after some seconds. I use VDR/vnsi-addon. Logfiles can be found here: log-2018-04-16-07.17.15.zip
Or should i do i clean install?
THX for reporting issue. I am working on fix.
Sorry friends, but testing with result "it does not work" is for nothing. I really need complete kernel log (no "dmesg | grep"). Pls, after booting submit command dmesg | paste .
Try to use more spring colors.
Pls, stop this discussion. Fps is not a issue. Stream has continuity issues, and it uses minus values for pts/dts. I have to fix internal calculation as the decoder uses only 31bit values for pts/dts. There is used pts_overflow for converting real pts/dts to internal pts/dts. I still see in debug log incorrect calculation.
This made it worse than the previous test build. Now when i start a channel the video is frozen for a few seconds while the audio continues to play. Then it just stutters trying to get back in sync
Another fix in pts calculations: