Posts by Greenman

Display Spoiler

I reported a similar issue here with my T95Z Plus device. ZRas suggested setting the device to 100M, and it worked for me.

ethtool -s eth0 speed 100 duplex full

Thanks a lot, but it didn't work for me :cry: It seems the wrong driver is loaded with wrong advertisement speed (1000 full duplex is missing)

The problem with Netflix on Kodi is that only S/W decoding is supported, 720p should would fine.

Not every codec can be decoded by the HW decoder, I believe there are some issues with VC-1 content, I'm not sure if that was what you sent me or not as I emptied out my inbox due to being flooded with messages without looking at it properly, sorry.

I'm not sure which issue you are referring to, the addons should not be incompatible as they was recently compiled, afl1 is the resident DVB expert for S9xx so maybe he can shed some light on it.

Th

The problem with Netflix on Kodi is that only S/W decoding is supported, 720p should would fine.

Not every codec can be decoded by the HW decoder, I believe there are some issues with VC-1 content, I'm not sure if that was what you sent me or not as I emptied out my inbox due to being flooded with messages without looking at it properly, sorry.

I'm not sure which issue you are referring to, the addons should not be incompatible as they was recently compiled, afl1 is the resident DVB expert for S9xx so maybe he can shed some light on it.

The error with vnsi client appears when I am trying to update the add-on.
    i have added the screenshots. If needed I can give you also the kodi log.

You hope you get a LCD for Christmas and it must work immediately? And now Adamg has to solve it now? Better you buy a box who works out of the box. Developers like Adamg spend a lot of time in their (spare) free time to make it work! Your language is far below normal! It is your problem the LCD display on your box is not working, not the problem of the developers. Also this project is still in alpha phase, a lot of work needs to be done.