[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• I suggest you to post a job at freelance websites like upwork.com , freelancer.com and hire an embedded linux developer.
    After seeing the amount of money they will demand from you, you'll change your attitude here.
    PS: Be careful about those cheap "developers" from India...

• Can anybody confirm that bluetooth is working with v1.1.0 - v.1.1.2 ?

I have TX5 Pro with QCA9377 and there are no adapters found.

output of dmesg | paste - JZeK

I believe BT was working on my box with v1.0.8 and stopped working with v1.1.0 or v1.1.1

• Which files should work (I'm curious)? Some files still don't play or play badly with HW acceleration.

I have cheap Chinese hardware box (Nexbox S905X) which becomes hot (70 to 80c) , when I enable software decoding that’s only reason I prefer hardware decoding. 2nd reason, my country have hot and warm weather mostly time of the year. That’s the 2nd major factor to andriod box’s increasing temperature.

• Which files should work (I'm curious)? Some files still don't play or play badly with HW acceleration.

You could check yourself and find out :p anyway it is using the same kernel as before so any issues is a hardware problem rather than a build problem.

Can anybody confirm that bluetooth is working with v1.1.0 - v.1.1.2 ?

I have TX5 Pro with QCA9377 and there are no adapters found.

output of dmesg | paste - JZeK

I believe BT was working on my box with v1.0.8 and stopped working with v1.1.0 or v1.1.1

A lot of the firmware/driver packages where rewritten in the jump from 1.0 to 1.1, I will look into this

• GDPR-2: is it possible to make older versions available on the server to revert back to older versions? DTS-HD and Dolby Atmos movies has no audio with 1.1.2.

Unfortunately I have deleted all of the older files as I intend to move away from the 1.x releases, the issue will be fixed in the next build.

• This might be a silly question so excuse me if it is :p

I've got a KI Pro with LE9 flashed to the NAND, do I need to reinstall Android and install the Widewine keys, then flash back to LE to get HD with Netflix and Amazon? Thanks.

• You could check yourself and find out :p anyway it is using the same kernel as before so any issues is a hardware problem rather than a build problem.

A lot of the firmware/driver packages where rewritten in the jump from 1.0 to 1.1, I will look into this

The same files as before give the same problems. Which is; the file I sent you about a month ago and the Samantha Bee test file you also have.

If you say they will never work I will adjust my expectations.

• Unfortunately I have deleted all of the older files as I intend to move away from the 1.x releases, the issue will be fixed in the next build.

Thanks a lot! Good work. Will the issue with pvr vnsi client also be solved? Now I will get the message the add-on is not compatible with this version of Kodi. Merry Christmas to everyone.