LibreELEC (Matrix) 10.0 BETA2

• Source: LibreELEC (Matrix) 10.0 BETA2 – LibreELEC

• TVheadend works great after migration from LE9 to an USB Key.

Just flashed the latest LE10b2 beta image to an USB Key and migrated the data from the same machine to the USB key with following script.

After doing the sound settings and installing the TVh Server and Client in Kodi, all is working fine.

I was really scared to upgrade, but the main feature (for me) works as it should.

I really appreciate your hard work!

• The nightly's have been rocksolid so far for me. Installing beta 2 tonight. Love the work you did on it guys! Especially the HDR support for Raspberry Pi4 and the ability to output audio on the 2nd HDMI output. :thumbup:

• Zrkadlovka na černém pozadí

CEC is enabled by default in Raspberry Pi devices.

Sometimes the "handshake" with TVs can be a bit wonky.

Which HDMI port on the TV is used for the RPi4?

You may have to adjust the port number in the CEC settings in Kodi in the Input section for the CEC adapter.

and that is the problem. in Kodi in the Input section is not the CEC adapter. there is nothing to set. it's empty. there is no cec adapter.

• Sorry, info HDMI port 0 and HDMI port 1. both do not work.

both do not show the CEC adapter.

LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.2.6.img HDMI CEC works perfectly with my TV.

Code: distroconfig.txt
    dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d
    disable_overscan=1

• I set up my box about a month ago on an RPI4 and it works perfectly on my computer screen but not my old TV. I looked in the whitelist and cant find 1080P 30 frames. How do I add it?

Also, where do I turn off HDR?

• Will in-place upgrades be allowed on the final release? Understand it's not recommended, but I have a massive DB and would rather not rescan everything again.