I Just updated all my Raspberry Pi 4 to the 10Beta1 (9.95.1) and now, Im unable to make a system backup thru the interface.
When I start the backup, I see the percentage going up. Once à 99% or 100%, the whole LibreElec Reboot.
My friend have a similar setup as me, and he crash around 30%.
What kind of "debug log" we could produce to see where it jam ?
Oh, and We didnt follow the notice about starting from scratch. We are using a vanilla version without any plugin except the mariaDB. The upgrade process went smooth without any incident.
I suspect that might be a "corrupted" movie thumbnail or something like that.
The backup make around 2GB normally.
First time I "tried" the Beta1, I made a new install, from scratch, like the notice. But I had too many thing to repair in my customisation of the interface (silvo). But I didnt test backup. I could try to install it from scratch on a new SD card to see if I can make a backup.
But preferably, I would like to look at a log and find where it hang.
--- EDIT ---
I've installed a fresh 9.95.1 on another SD card without doing anything else.
The backup work. So Im looking for a log that will explain me why it crash.