Posts by linuxuser

Can I install librespot in other kodi version, because I have osmc in vero and libreelec in my Raspberry Pi 4b and I really want to have the librespot addon in my other system too.

Any kind of help is appreciated

https://wiki.libreelec.tv/support/log-files

This isn't an issue I'm experiencing (or have heard of from others).

If this issue only started recently, then confirming the oldest build that has the issue and the newest build that didn't have issue would help narrow it down.

What is memory size of Pi4? Have you installed any other apps (e.g. docker/torrent client/PVR backend etc?)

Testing if this occur with a clean install of LE 10.0b2 would be useful (before installing any addons or other changes).

I firstly tried with a fresh install of brand I had the problem and after I installed some addons (mainly greek subtitles addons, but I will try a fresh install again in Monday and I will post the debug log , and I must note that this problem is happening with all libreelec niglties and betas that are based on kodi 19

Post a debug log. Can you provide a sample file that has the issue?

(or confirm if one of these has it: ¦› DTS Demo Trailers HD and SD - List of All Downloads)

I will post the log on Monday due to I am far away from my rp4 right now , but keep in mind that all videos work fine with any sound but if I watch a movie , after 30-40 mins of playback, the audio stutter begins slowly to appear and after 5 mins of the beginning of the audio stutter the movie is unwatchable and the only way to fix it is either reboot the device or stop the movie and start it again and that is happening with all audio formats with files that are longer than 35-40 minutes . And also the debug log is the kodi log? If not how can I post a debug log , thank you, I am looking forward to your response

P.S, this wasn't happening when I was using libreelec based in kodi 18.9 and I am using the libreelec based in kodi 19 with a fresh install

Hi, I am using libreelec on my rp4b and I got this error when I was using an greek subtitles , what could I do to fix it? This is the error :

2021-04-10 00:04:11.797 T:5311 INFO <general>: initializing python engine. 2021-04-10 00:04:13.559 T:5314 ERROR <general>: File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.greeksubs/resources/lib/subztv.py", line 76, in get frame = [i[1] for i in data if cleantitle.get(i[0]) == cleantitle.get(title)][0] 2021-04-10 00:04:13.559 T:5314 ERROR <general>: 2021-04-10 00:04:13.582 T:5311 ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<-- - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS! Error Type: <class 'requests.exceptions.SSLError'> Error Contents: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='http://www.sf4-industry.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /search_report.php?search=Tracers++2015&searchType=1 (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate (_ssl.c:1125)')))

What could I do to fix that problem?

In the 31th March and previous nightlies (libreelec 10 for rp4) the character called greek windows isn't working properly since when I have it enabled it displayed strange characters, this happens to all utf8 subs and this doesn't happen with other kodi versions (like it works normally on kodi 19 android, kodi 19 android tv and kodi 19 windows) . What's the possibile solution?

Thank you all for your precious time, I am looking forward to a response

Dolby Digital Plus / E-AC3 passthrough is broken in kodi Garbled sound with DD+/EAC3 passthrough and official Dolby DD+ 7.1 sample · Issue #19182 · xbmc/xbmc · GitHub - until that's fixed disable DD+/E-AC3 passthrough in audio settings.

so long,

Hias

Hi, this error persists the exact error with having the dolby digital disabled , I have in general audio pass-through disabled and I am facing the same issue...

Any solutions?

Hi.

There is no error and no subs appearing.

I can only choose subtitles embedded in the movie or select a file containing subtitles.

Part of kodi.log debug:

kodi.log - Pastebin

If you don't mind, which addon are you using to play the media files? Or you play them locally? And also do you have any screen savers enabled in your system?if you have any enabled Screensaver try to disable them and after try to unistall and re install subtitles (if it's asks you to delete data of the addon once you delete the opensubtitles addon please select yes and re install them ) let me know if the issue persists

Better switch to nightlies, they contain additional fixes and it's good to get some additional testing of what will become beta2.

hi, true hd and dts hd hd don't work normally when they are enabled , I played a 4k hdr dolby atmos movie and after 50 mins it was unwatchable , I tried with true hd and without it , true hd had a lot more problems (I also created a thread about this error and provides a kodi log here : Issue with audio-video sync (log file included )

LE: Last nightly

Subtitles service: opensubtitles

I can search for subtitle but can't apply.

Subtitles can be turned on only if you download them manually and save them to the movie directory.

Manual method is only method to get subtitles working for now.

What's the error appear when you try to download the subs? And also which opensubtitles.org do you use because there are 2 versions and last but not least a log would be appreciated

Hi, I am testing the latest nightly libreelec 10 image (31th March version) on my rp4 and I was watching a movie with a local file from my hard drive and after around 50 mins there was a huge problem with audio not being synchronized with the video and the frames were very low . The file was 4k30 with hdr enabled, this issue persist in many movies (all with 4k hdr content and some with 1080p resolutions and all of them are 30hz)

This issue persists in all nightlies after 25th March. I also uploaded the kodi log file within this thread.and as you may understand this issue make the good quality movies unwatchable .

Thank you all for your time, I am looking forward to a response