LE nightly - download subtitles not working

• LE: Last nightly

Subtitles service: opensubtitles

I can search for subtitle but can't apply.

Subtitles can be turned on only if you download them manually and save them to the movie directory.

Manual method is only method to get subtitles working for now.

• LE: Last nightly

Subtitles service: opensubtitles

I can search for subtitle but can't apply.

Subtitles can be turned on only if you download them manually and save them to the movie directory.

Manual method is only method to get subtitles working for now.

What's the error appear when you try to download the subs? And also which opensubtitles.org do you use because there are 2 versions and last but not least a log would be appreciated

• What's the error appear when you try to download the subs? And also which opensubtitles.org do you use because there are 2 versions and last but not least a log would be appreciated

Hi.

There is no error and no subs appearing.

I can only choose subtitles embedded in the movie or select a file containing subtitles.

Part of kodi.log debug:

kodi.log - Pastebin

Edited once, last by zmylna (March 31, 2021 at 5:56 PM).

• Hi.

There is no error and no subs appearing.

I can only choose subtitles embedded in the movie or select a file containing subtitles.

Part of kodi.log debug:

kodi.log - Pastebin

If you don't mind, which addon are you using to play the media files? Or you play them locally? And also do you have any screen savers enabled in your system?if you have any enabled Screensaver try to disable them and after try to unistall and re install subtitles (if it's asks you to delete data of the addon once you delete the opensubtitles addon please select yes and re install them ) let me know if the issue persists

• If you don't mind, which addon are you using to play the media files? Or you play them locally? And also do you have any screen savers enabled in your system?if you have any enabled Screensaver try to disable them and after try to unistall and re install subtitles (if it's asks you to delete data of the addon once you delete the opensubtitles addon please select yes and re install them ) let me know if the issue persists

Hi.

Movies are played from local disk.

I do not use any screen saver. Screen saver is disabled in kodi.

I uninstalled opensubtitles addon and removed its settings as you recommended.

I reinstalled and entered the credentials for the opensubtitles account.

Unfortunately it did not help.

Below is the full kodi debug log.

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.