Posts by zmylna

If you don't mind, which addon are you using to play the media files? Or you play them locally? And also do you have any screen savers enabled in your system?if you have any enabled Screensaver try to disable them and after try to unistall and re install subtitles (if it's asks you to delete data of the addon once you delete the opensubtitles addon please select yes and re install them ) let me know if the issue persists

Hi.

Movies are played from local disk.

I do not use any screen saver. Screen saver is disabled in kodi.

I uninstalled opensubtitles addon and removed its settings as you recommended.

I reinstalled and entered the credentials for the opensubtitles account.

Unfortunately it did not help.

Below is the full kodi debug log.

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

P-UAE cannot find BIOS files even though the files are where they should be.

AddOnLog: game.libretro.uae: Failed to open '/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/http://game.libretro.uae/resources/system/'

AddOnLog: game.libretro.uae: Illegal instruction: 4e7a at 00F8042C -> 00F804BC

AddOnLog: game.libretro.uae: B-Trap f280 at f80410 (0x7f2c450)

IAGL:

"Dependencies on script.module.archive_tool version 2.0.2 cannot be met."

Has anyone encountered such problems ?

Once in a while an error occurs during system startup:

*** Error in mount_flash: mount_part: Unknown filesystem ***

### Starting debugging shell for boot step: mount_flash... type exit to quit ###

When the device is connected to the TV, the error is manifested by a black screen.

When the device is connected to a monitor you can read the error.

On shutdown:

Failed to unmount /flash: device or resource busy

systemd-shutdown[1]: Failed to finalize file systems, loop devices, ignoring.

Device: Intel NUC7i5BNH

Disk1: HDD 1TB

Disk2: mSata - boot disk

The same problem occurs in the latest nightly.

Before the update, there were no startup issues.

ok, i see the problem.

After connecting NUC to the monitor and many restarts error appears:

*** Error in mount_flash: mount_part: Unknown filesystem ***

### Starting debugging shell for boot step: mount_flash... type exit to quit ###

After reboot LibreElec starts normally.

So, this is the problem.

Once in a dozen times, the system fails to load.

It looks like the black screen is the result of the TV not waking up.

The monitor does wake up and shows the error.

My NUC have two discs - 1TB hdd for data and mSata for boot.

---edit---

I noticed one more thing.

When shutting down for a short moment, an error appears:

Failed to unmount /flash: device or resource busy

systemd-shutdown[1]: Failed to finalize file systems, loop devices, ignoring.

There have been at least 7 Intel generation NUCs released by now. Some more detail would be nice.

And yes, Kodi is still not a fan of 120Hz screens.

Thank you for your answer.

More details:

Intel NUC7i5BNH

Before the update, everything was working as it should. There were no problems with the120Hz frequency.

---Update---

Unfortunately, the problem still exists :(

I turned the device off, turned it back on and all I have is a black screen.

The device also does not respond to ping.

Hi.

After updating to latest verison LibreElec won't boot.

I see only black screen :(

Platform Intel NUC (generic).

---edit---

After several attempts to turn it on and off, Libreelec started up with the default image settings.

It was previously set to 1080p 120Hz.

After a problem with booting up the above values changed to 4k 60Hz. I set everything from scratch. We'll see how it goes.

I managed to install the default controller using a zip file.

I also managed to install P-UAE.

Unfortunately P-UAE cannot see the BIOS files even though they are in the correct directory (..Kodi\userdata\addon_data\game.libretro.uae\resources\system) and have the correct names.

The error is like this:

AddOnLog: game.libretro.uae: Failed to open '/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/http://game.libretro.uae/resources/system/'

INFO <general>: AddOnLog: game.libretro.uae: Illegal instruction: 4e7a at 00F8042C -> 00F804BC

2021-03-26 13:29:03.351 T:13312 INFO <general>: AddOnLog: game.libretro.uae: B-Trap f280 at f80410 (0x8bc0c70)

Hi All.

I have problem with default controller.

After update to 10 default controller is not visible for emulators.

In addon manager Default Controler status is empty (no "Active" word).

If i try to install it nothing happens.

In kodi.log i see:

2021-03-26 10:56:06.755 T:12542 ERROR <general>: CAddonMgr: could not reload add-on game.controller.default. FindAddon failed.

2021-03-26 10:56:06.755 T:12542 ERROR <general>: CAddonInstallJob[game.controller.default]: failed to reload addon

2021-03-26 10:56:06.759 T:1195 DEBUG <general>: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (addons://http://repository.xbmc.org/kodi.game.controller)

If i try to install "P-UAE" i have error: "unsuccessful installation of dependent add-on".

Full kodi log:

kodi.log - Pastebin

Can you help ?