[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• Hello, I have KIII PRO with last LE 8.2.1.1 and it works well. But I have problem with LiveTV (DVB-S/S2). On some channels after some time (randomly - from 10 to 30 mins) video is corrupted (attachments), OSD is OK. When I stop (finish, not timeshift) and play (or switch to other channel), everything works well, but again temporarily. After some time the stream is corrupted again. Thanks for your help.

I see this as well on my KM8 PRO, also a lot of micro stutters but everything else is working perfectly. My S905X device doesn't have these playback issues.

• Hello, I have KIII PRO with last LE 8.2.1.1 and it works well. But I have problem with LiveTV (DVB-S/S2). On some channels after some time (randomly - from 10 to 30 mins) video is corrupted (attachments), OSD is OK. When I stop (finish, not timeshift) and play (or switch to other channel), everything works well, but again temporarily. After some time the stream is corrupted again. Thanks for your help.

I see the same issue randomly on my X92 from several seconds to 10-30 minutes, but only on the same two IPTV channels.

• Hi!

I posted this at Freaktab, but for some reason it was deleted without notice.

Can anyone help me explain how to reboot to Libreelec SD card on a Mecool M8S Pro L? I have tried everything...there is no reset button on this.. The box is flashed with the latest Magendanz's TV Stock Nexus ROM...

Please help out a noob :(

Regards

Tommy

• Can anyone help me explain how to reboot to Libreelec SD card on a Mecool M8S Pro L? I have tried everything...there is no reset button on this.. The box is flashed with the latest Magendanz's TV Stock Nexus ROM...

• recovery method (2nd variant): if you have "Update" app pre-installed open it, insert SD card with LE/connect USB drive, and choose anyZIP file in the app for update. Your box should reboot to LE.
  • Is there a reason why you would buy the 32GB version of the MECool M8S Pro L instead of the 16GB. Yes, you have more storage, but what for when you use it primarly for Kodi and Netflix? Anything i miss? :)

• Is there a reason why you would buy the 32GB version of the MECool M8S Pro L instead of the 16GB. Yes, you have more storage, but what for when you use it primarly for Kodi and Netflix? Anything i miss? :)

I question the same thing. I would only need the extra memory if I was running Linux on this box.

• I use an addon with Kodi which streams legal movies which are so old that no one can claim the copyright. If they are in 2160p you need 15+++ GB available for streaming. I only bought a s912 device with 32 GB. I regret it. I want 64 GB.

• I use an addon with Kodi which streams legal movies which are so old that no one can claim the copyright. If they are in 2160p you need 15+++ GB available for streaming. I only bought a s912 device with 32 GB. I regret it. I want 64 GB.

^ You only need crazy amounts of storage if you download full movies before watching or use wildly inappropriate buffer settings.

• storage for Testfiles and Movietrailers in Multichannel, 32gb are full very fast.

I would like to pay some coffees to kszaq, is somwhere a paypal link?!

• storage for Testfiles and Movietrailers in Multichannel, 32gb are full very fast.

I would like to pay some coffees to kszaq, is somwhere a paypal link?!

Just stick an extra usb stick to store all these files.

On everyone of kszaq's posts, there is a link for paypal

Samsung RU7400 Onkyo HTX22HDX Nvidia Shield HD Homerun Duo (Living Room)

Samsung UE40ES5500 H96 Pro (Coreelec), Fire TV 4K Stick (Bedroom)

Synology DS414 Plex Pass

:)

• sure, but I dont want my harddisks in the NAS to start running only because of a 30 sekond trailer, thats why I like to have such small test files on the player, sure, USB/SD is possible. I just wanted to tell that 16 or 32 gb can be filled very fast.

On everyone of kszaq's posts, there is a link for paypal

aaam, nope, I dont see that