Posts by dazed

I had a usb wifi adapter working fine the last few days but the power went out and the box rebooted now i get no wifi from either the adapter or the on board. Tried toggling the wireless networks in the libreelec configuration but still no connections show up. There is an error in the kodi log though

Code
    1. 11:49:53.035 T:2866475936 ERROR: ## LibreELEC Addon ## connman::refresh_network ## ERROR: (DBusException('Not supported',))
    2. 11:49:53.036 T:2866475936 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
    3. File "/home/kszaq/ocz/le-master/build.LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-devel/LibreELEC-settings-4f81a2d/.install_pkg/usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/resources/lib/modules/connman.py", line 1088, in refresh_network
    4. File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 70, in __call__
    5. File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 145, in __call__
    6. File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/dbus/connection.py", line 651, in call_blocking
    7. DBusException: net.connman.Error.NotSupported: Not supported

Do i need to disable on board wifi if i want to use the usb adapter? If so, how to

I think I found a fix.. I added the code below to the advancedsettings.xml and its working much better.

Code
    1. <advancedsettings>
    2.     <pvr>
    3.         <minvideocachelevel>25</minvideocachelevel>
    4.         <minaudiocachelevel>25</minaudiocachelevel>
    5.     </pvr>
    6. </advancedsettings>

That's amazing consider that those cmds were removed

• <minvideocachelevel>, <minaudiocachelevel>, and <cacheindvdplayer> have been removed in v17.

advancedsettings.xml - Official Kodi Wiki

There's a glitch in Millhouse builds at the moment - smb doesn't play nicely with windows shares if passwords aren't used. Might be the same issue...?

Is that passworded shares or user account passwords? because i don't passowrd shares but user account needs a password

I mean this

PqoslQe.png

Please try an updated version 8.2.106a.

Still doesn't start

This is more related to this thread Moonlight Addon Amlogic but when i install the addon with this build i get this