[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KIII Pro (S912)

• For the latest update use kszaq's thread.

Fo fixing IR issue install remote.conf in /storage/.config via ssh session (user/password: root/libreelec)

For Tvheaden42 set following options:

- for every standard Maximum PIDs: 26

- Configuration ->Channel/EPG->EPG Grabber Modules->Over-the-Air: EIT: DVB Grabber->Enabled

Edited 14 times, last by afl1 ().

• Great! I was just asking about this in the K1/KII thread! Thanks very much!

Edit: I just updated with your tar but there was no change, tvheadend 4.2 still does not detect any adapters. When I ssh in after a reboot and grep dmesg for dvb I only see one line...

Kodi:~ # dmesg | grep dvb
    [ [email protected]] aml_dvb_init: aml dvb init

Nothing for "DVB"

Edited once, last by brimur ().

• You have to update also dtb. In kszaq's dtbs is missing description for internal dvb tuner.
    KIII_Pro_dtb.zip
    Unzip it to .update folder and add .tar file, then reboot box.

Edited once, last by afl1 ().

• DVB tuner not work.
    Wat is Tar.file ?

For me and brimur is working. After two days testing didn't appear any crash. For experimental version is perfectly stable. Also picture playback is better with improved contrast.
    HDR playback has correct brightness.

bakayan : Hav yu red instal instraktion?

• For me and brimur is working. After two days testing didn't appear any crash. For experimental version is perfectly stable. Also picture playback is better with improved contrast.
    HDR playback has correct brightness.

bakayan : Hav yu red instal instraktion?

Hey
    Thanks for your response
    I beb made sdcard with libreelec tool program and put into the box and started libreelec

• Hey
    Thanks for your response
    I beb made sdcard with libreelec tool program and put into the box and started libreelec

For SD card I use Win32DiskImager. All is included, only put burned card in box and reboot. For first time use 'toothpick' method.

• Hello. Works HDMI-CEC??? thx

This build has all feature from parent(kszaq) 8.0.1b, also HDMI-CEC support.
    [hr]
    Update in #1.
    I only compiled new version under parent kszaq's version as I have a bike camp in Croatia this week.

Edited once, last by afl1 ().

• Hi afl, I see kszaq released newer builds. Can I use those update tar files after using this image or do I need to wait for a new image from you? Thanks

• Hi afl, I see kszaq released newer builds. Can I use those update tar files after using this image or do I need to wait for a new image from you? Thanks

Kszaq's releases haven't implemented internal dvb driver.

Update in #1

• I could not get the new update to work, it gets stuck on the LE splash screen. I noticed the first post shows revision B again and not revision E. Did you revert?

• I could not get the new update to work, it gets stuck on the LE splash screen. I noticed the first post shows revision B again and not revision E. Did you revert?

the b is for KIII, are you looking for the e version which is for the S912?

NUC with LibreELEC Controlled by Logitech 350

Beelink MiniMXIII S905 2G/16G 1000M Lan LibreELEC from NAND. CoreELEC 8.90.2 from SD

MyGica 510b Now gone to the Great Media Centre in the Sky

H96 Pro (S912) 8.2.2.3 from usb1 & CoreELEC 8.90.2 from usb2

:)