[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• Hello, I have KIII PRO with last LE 8.2.1.1 and it works well. But I have problem with LiveTV (DVB-S/S2). On some channels after some time (randomly - from 10 to 30 mins) video is corrupted (attachments), OSD is OK. When I stop (finish, not timeshift) and play (or switch to other channel), everything works well, but again temporarily. After some time the stream is corrupted again. Thanks for your help.

I see this as well on my KM8 PRO, also a lot of micro stutters but everything else is working perfectly. My S905X device doesn't have these playback issues.

• Hello, I have KIII PRO with last LE 8.2.1.1 and it works well. But I have problem with LiveTV (DVB-S/S2). On some channels after some time (randomly - from 10 to 30 mins) video is corrupted (attachments), OSD is OK. When I stop (finish, not timeshift) and play (or switch to other channel), everything works well, but again temporarily. After some time the stream is corrupted again. Thanks for your help.

I see the same issue randomly on my X92 from several seconds to 10-30 minutes, but only on the same two IPTV channels.

• Hi!

I posted this at Freaktab, but for some reason it was deleted without notice.

Can anyone help me explain how to reboot to Libreelec SD card on a Mecool M8S Pro L? I have tried everything...there is no reset button on this.. The box is flashed with the latest Magendanz's TV Stock Nexus ROM...

Please help out a noob :(

Regards

Tommy

• Can anyone help me explain how to reboot to Libreelec SD card on a Mecool M8S Pro L? I have tried everything...there is no reset button on this.. The box is flashed with the latest Magendanz's TV Stock Nexus ROM...

• recovery method (2nd variant): if you have "Update" app pre-installed open it, insert SD card with LE/connect USB drive, and choose anyZIP file in the app for update. Your box should reboot to LE.
  • External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is there a reason why you would buy the 32GB version of the MECool M8S Pro L instead of the 16GB. Yes, you have more storage, but what for when you use it primarly for Kodi and Netflix? Anything i miss? :)

• Is there a reason why you would buy the 32GB version of the MECool M8S Pro L instead of the 16GB. Yes, you have more storage, but what for when you use it primarly for Kodi and Netflix? Anything i miss? :)

I question the same thing. I would only need the extra memory if I was running Linux on this box.

• I use an addon with Kodi which streams legal movies which are so old that no one can claim the copyright. If they are in 2160p you need 15+++ GB available for streaming. I only bought a s912 device with 32 GB. I regret it. I want 64 GB.

• I use an addon with Kodi which streams legal movies which are so old that no one can claim the copyright. If they are in 2160p you need 15+++ GB available for streaming. I only bought a s912 device with 32 GB. I regret it. I want 64 GB.

^ You only need crazy amounts of storage if you download full movies before watching or use wildly inappropriate buffer settings.

• sure, but I dont want my harddisks in the NAS to start running only because of a 30 sekond trailer, thats why I like to have such small test files on the player, sure, USB/SD is possible. I just wanted to tell that 16 or 32 gb can be filled very fast.

On everyone of kszaq's posts, there is a link for paypal

aaam, nope, I dont see that