[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• Can anyone give me some guidance on why Moonlight does not work? I have a Minix U9, when I start a game in Moonlight, the screen goes black and the stream is super slow. I can confirm that my controller works because if I look at my computer, I can see myself doing things but on the TV it is unusable. When I quit the stream on my computer, LE reload.

Its driving me up the wall because I'd like to play some games on the couch every once in a while.

I'd appreciate any help.

• Any Diamond A9 (S912) owners here can chime in how is the performance of LibreELEC on your device? I am planning to grab one unit of a Diamond A9 (S912) from GeekBuying to run LibreELEC. FYI, my current MXQ Pro (S905) works flawlessly with LibreELEC.

• Any Diamond A9 (S912) owners here can chime in how is the performance of LibreELEC on your device? I am planning to grab one unit of a Diamond A9 (S912) from GeekBuying to run LibreELEC. FYI, my current MXQ Pro (S905) works flawlessly with LibreELEC.

Those are some very good specs for that very low price.

• likeaRAINBOW Sorry, this is not going to work. That would need 3 modifications to the code:

1. Kodi support - add additional resolutions in syfs parser for Amlogic.

2. LE scripts support - like above.

3. The hardest part - add kernel support with EDID parsing, lots of source files to modify which is very hard to do since AML code is a big mess.

And one more thing: please read the first part of OP - you cannot use anything but 1920x1080 (and 4K for playback) on S912 reliably.

• One more time pretty-please: create a separate thread and provide logs. Please don't post your issues in main builds thread as it's a tedious task to separate issue-related posts from many others. When you have a separate thread you can easily follow bug-hunting there.

• Yes, but I sure would like to hear from some Diamond A9 (S912) owner testimonials, especially when running on LE.

Agreed, at that price, I would be very skeptical about purchasing it. I was kind of alluding to the fact, that if it seems to be too good to be true, it probably isn't.

• Agreed, at that price, I would be very skeptical about purchasing it. I was kind of alluding to the fact, that if it seems to be too good to be true, it probably isn't.

I did more searched and found GearBEST had MECOOL BB2 TV Box Amlogic S912 Octa Core with 2/16 GB RAM/eMMC storage for sale under $30 from its EU-23 warehouse over last black friday sale (yesterday) and now it is out of stock, unfortunately. Although I saw some comments on this forum most of MECOOL Amlogic S912 octa-core system suffers from eMMC defects. But, for under $30, I sure don't mind to grab one (if still available) if it can run LE on an external USB memory stick.

• I did more searched and found GearBEST had MECOOL BB2 TV Box Amlogic S912 Octa Core with 2/16 GB RAM/eMMC storage for sale under $30 from its EU-23 warehouse over last black friday sale (yesterday) and now it is out of stock, unfortunately. Although I saw some comments on this forum most of MECOOL Amlogic S912 octa-core system suffers from eMMC defects. But, for under $30, I sure don't mind to grab one (if still available) if it can run LE on an external USB memory stick.

please discuss a subject like this in a more appropriate thread like Choosing a S905 / S905X / S905D / S905W / S912 box guide

• How can i fix this on a KM8 Pro using installtointernal:

Type "yes" if you know what you are doing or anything else to exit: yes

Formatting SYSTEM partition...The file /dev/system does not exist and no size was specified.

• Hello, I have KIII PRO with last LE 8.2.1.1 and it works well. But I have problem with LiveTV (DVB-S/S2). On some channels after some time (randomly - from 10 to 30 mins) video is corrupted (attachments), OSD is OK. When I stop (finish, not timeshift) and play (or switch to other channel), everything works well, but again temporarily. After some time the stream is corrupted again. Thanks for your help.

• Hello everyone,

I have a issue with my friend's Beelink G1 (not ultimate) S912 box. The device is with 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage and 1Gigb Ethernet adapter. I run this build and everything works great except the Ethernet port. I've tried all devices tree, even and default one as I tried to delete it from the SD card with the same unsuccessful result. I saw that nobody has the same problem with this box. I'll be very happy if someone knows where the problem is.

Thanks in advance and good day to you guys. :)

No etehernet means that you should try q201 device trees.

Everything is OK write now.I had a strange issue with my Mirco SD to SD adapter.After replacement my network connection is OK even with the default dtb fail.

Thanks again kszaq........you are GREAT man.

• Hello

I installed this version on my gt1 ultimate (I also tried another version 8.9 / 9.)

and I have a pb to access my NAS in SMB (popcorn a400)

there is a login and password to access the NAS

except kodi, do not recognize any password, even if I configure kodi in SMB1

can you help me please