Posts by marduk

Yes, I expected that mention of anything other than LE would trigger this reaction. That's why I wrote "for info". Just to show that the same behavior is on another system. That's probably not a problem in the kernel but in the driver. The previous posts were about Generic x64 builds with both official drivers and CrazyCat drivers. If you have a problem with it, just delete the post. M

Hello, for info log from own build CE (debug on)

Hello, now I tried last LE 9.0 x64 test build from Milhouse and there are no official TBS drivers. With CrazyCat drivers, there is still a problem.

dmesg:

Thanks for help, Marduk

Hello,

is it possible to fix CrazyCat drivers for TBS (5520SE - 5521)? I have this card and with Official TBS drivers works everything OK but CrazyCat has errors and don't work (using last LibreELEC (additional dvb drivers) v8.2.0 (Kodi Krypton v17.5)).

Thanks, Marduk

Official:

CrazyCat:

There are no artifact, you probably mean red color flaring. This is common know issue for K3 Pro (S912). It was reported also for Android DTV apk.

My box also has this illness. I found it also in T95X (S905x) box. It have to be hw construction flaw. I was thinking about overheating, but keeping CPU temp < 50°C didn't remedy picture. I've never got this issue on S905/S905D. My recommendation is to replace K3 Pro with K1 Pro, the best box with sat tuner. Or buy cheap S905 for frontend and use K3 Pro as a backend server.

May be there is a solution: X96 mini - green/pink lanes on picture

It's for S905W but it works for S912 too. Currently testing ;)

No issue on K3 Pro

Thank you for answer. KIII Pro works well for a limited time (average 30 minutes) and then artifacts appear in the image (BER is still 0). I thought it was because of the S912, but on the S905W system the artifacts appear immediately after switching to this channel (it looks like a double switching of graphics - blinking). Can you please try this channel longer if artifacts do not appear?

Thanks.

Hello, as I wrote some pages before I have problem with picture on LiveTV with my KIII Pro (S912) on some channels. Now I get Tanix TX3 mini (S905W) box and I checked if problems are on S912 only (libhybris problem). But I found that if on S912 are problems after some time on S905 I have problems always when I start playing. Can anybody check this channel (its free) if picture is OK?

Channel CT 24 HD:

Astra 3A - 23,5 E

12344 / H / 29900 / 2/3 / DVB-S2 / 8PSK / HD

Thanks for your help.

Marduk

Hello, I have the same troubles as here described (KIII Pro - some LiveTV channels) - its S912:

[8.90.3] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

I found the same problem on S905:

Tanix TX3 MINI - Amlogic S905W (New SoC) - Android 7.1.1 - FreakTab.com

- Appears during video playback in some players

And here is temporary solution on Android on S905:

Tanix TX3 MINI - Amlogic S905W (New SoC) - Android 7.1.1 - FreakTab.com

- Yes I've noticed the same problem. I solved it by turning off "resolution deep color" in settings but every time you reboot box it's activated again so you need to turn it off again. Also "color space and deep color settings" best works with 444, 8bit

Is it hellpfull for fix in LE with S912?

Thanks. Marduk

Hello, I have KIII PRO with last LE 8.2.1.1 and it works well. But I have problem with LiveTV (DVB-S/S2). On some channels after some time (randomly - from 10 to 30 mins) video is corrupted (attachments), OSD is OK. When I stop (finish, not timeshift) and play (or switch to other channel), everything works well, but again temporarily. After some time the stream is corrupted again. Thanks for your help.