[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• [utente = '17320'] hashmaker [/ utente] carica il tuo albero di dispositivo Android e dicci quale dispositivo hai, può aiutare un restringere alcune cose

Ho un m8s pro 4k. se apro la scatola sulla scheda madre è presente una chiavetta: T95m-1gb-8189 -9082c-v6

[Allegare = 2.743] [/ Allegare]

Grazie

if can help i can boot le with all the gxl_p212_1g with no issue (ethernet , wifi , no lag on viewing ) just the display dont work

• had a couple of crashes.

If I enable debug logging, some info is overlaid on the screen - that isn't go to wash with the missus when we're watching something!

I'm watching media off a USB Hard drive. Is it possible that there isn't enough current being supplied from the box?

I ask this as yesterday, post crash, I could still ssh into the box.

M8s pro l.

• kindly use 5 v 4 amp adaptor because I am using 5v 4 amp instead of default 5v 2 amp adaptor.

• USB hard disks need more power amp. so is right to use the 5v 4 amp adaptor

Sorry this is marginal issue and common for all kodi platform. It have to be fix by kodi team. For fixing ask on kodi forum.

pepeq, afl1 I have filled a bug in Kodi tracker, it has been CC to a developer, so there is the chance someone will work on it

Bye

• I suggest to try it one more time with fresh install. I don't own this box but had situation when my box didn't boot. What I did:

- removed all partitions from SD card and created new fat32 partition and formatted the card with quick format

- installed libreelec with Rufus

Give it a try. If it won't work send back the box a take one that is confirmed 100% working.

Thx for the suggestion. I tried again and it was all the same :(

• Please help!

Tvheadend service is not working, unable to connect to the server from web or local HTSP client.

This is the debug log: pastebin

KI Pro + LE 8.90.2 fresh install + plugins from the LE repository.

I have just done a fresh install tvheadend server 4.3 + tvheadend htsp client and no such issue, your problem is a configuration issue.

• Hi!

I have just tried the following builds from adamg in a Vorke Z6 S912 box:

I installed the Add-on->Service->FD628 Display, but the LCD remains in "boot" the whole time.

I ran your test_lcd.sh without any error, but no change in the LCD. (BTW, give eXecutable permission to the FD628Service file in the zip). After a while I stopped it.

dmesg shows the following:

Here is the content of the /proc/device_tree/fd628_dev in Android. I cannot find the dtb file. Where can it be? The /boot folder is empty.

Thanks for your efforts :)

• The problem is there is no one size fits all where the DTB is concerned, it appears to be different for each brand/model of box. I will look at your files provided when I get chance thanks.