net.ipv6.conf.default.disable_ipv6 = 0
    net.ipv6.conf.eth0.disable_ipv6 = 0
    net.ipv6.conf.lo.disable_ipv6 = 0
    net.ipv6.conf.wlan0.disable_ipv6 = 0

perhaps you can try

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/disable_ipv6

and similar for the other ones.

Just curious: why would you like to disable it?

• Can anyone confirm which boxes support turning on from remote. I have the MXQ PRO and everything works perfectly except start up from remote.

MINIX U1, WeTek Hub / Play2, ODROID C2, MECOOL M8S Pro + to name a few....

HDMI-CEC control, works fine with my Hisense 4K TV - dirt cheap MECOOL combo.

• There is still no fix for a95x power on? Funny thing is that onece after reboot from android to LE i worked fine, but only until next reboot. I didn't manage to repeat that.

• Can anyone confirm which boxes support turning on from remote. I have the MXQ PRO and everything works perfectly except start up from remote.

My NexBox A95X (S905) working but after flashing it with stock firmware containing fixed u-Boot. Also, CEC is working with no issue.

• in "System/Settings/Media/Library", section "Video Library": disable "Update library on startup"

same in section "Music Library"

This prevents a rescanning your library disks during startp of Kodi.

Thanks a lot for feedback pepeq, but I had already done that some time ago but did not help once I installed the IPTV simple client and the SCTV client addon for it.

Since your problem is with a specific addon, I would had thought that the first line of enquiry would be with the author of that addon.

Presumably, you have already disabled the LE PVR Simple Client add-on and, if necessary, reverted the recent changes you had made to check undesired scanning is related to your changes and/or reverted to previous builds with the new setup to see if the behaviour relates only to a particular build?

Many thanks Poida, but I thought it may well be to do with the LE IPTV Simple Client add-on thus the post here in this thread. However I noticed it was only the video libraries that were scanning after each boot up and not my big Music library, so that indeed pointed to it maybe related to the SCTV Client Addon (which is only for video content). So I looked further and closer into the settings for that client add-on and have now it seems found the cause. For anyone else with this problem it appears to be in the VOD settings for this client add-on and similar variants of it, but of course it may be different with yours. By disabling the option "Import VOD into KODI" (which I believe is enabled by default), it now no longer scans all my video libraries at each boot up, yet still the client addon works perfectly when usign the addons available VOD .streams.

Have to report also that the live TV channel switching with IPTV in 8.1.5 is very fast and I get no problems with it now. So now with no more unneeded long process library scanning at each boot up I am a happy man again :)

Now to install the new LE 8.1.6 and report back any problems I may get, though that seems very doubtful these days as these 8.1.x beta builds now all seem so stable and reliable. Any idea when we will be moving to the full 8.2 builds as it seems there are now little if any problems with 8.1.x ?? As always mega thanks to Kszaq and all the other developers here who contribute and help with the development of these LE community builds.

Edited 2 times, last by RayW: Typos (August 28, 2017 at 12:06 PM).

• Could you post a link to firmware with fixed uboot?

[HowTo] solve power on u-boot bug in NEXBOX MXQ PRO (s905)

Here is the link to the thread on this forum about this particular issue.

You will find also this:

Firmware(NEXBOX-A95X 8189etv 8g1g 160812 with uboot fix) and uBoot separately can be taken here:

MEGA

It is important that I have tested this only on this box (NEXBOX-A95X 8g1g) and don't know whether it will work on other similar boxes.

This is the link for stock firmware.

• I had samba issues on both the Minix Neo U1(2g/16g), and the Beelink MiniMX (1g/8g).

A soft reset after a hard reset seems to fix the issue.

I have tried increasing the delay settings for the on-boot network connection, but that did nothing for me.

In addition to this I tried updating using the dtb and gz files in the update folder method from 8.0.2e, on both devices it didn't work. I had to manually put the dtb files in the right place, after those updates, for it to work.

Just figured I better let someone know