[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X

• Does anyone know the answer ??

Since your problem is with a specific addon, I would had thought that the first line of enquiry would be with the author of that addon.

Presumably, you have already disabled the LE PVR Simple Client add-on and, if necessary, reverted the recent changes you had made to check undesired scanning is related to your changes and/or reverted to previous builds with the new setup to see if the behaviour relates only to a particular build?

Edited once, last by Poida: Afterthought (August 27, 2017 at 4:12 PM).

• In short, you will need to find an image for your box with fixed uBoot.

Thx :)

I used Amlogic Customization Tool to extract my box image and I found:

...level1\aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT and ...level1\UBOOT.USB Which one did you mean, and did you modify libreelec sd image or build from scratch?

Also, how build libreelec sd image for S905? Official builds for arm I find only RPPi and WeTek.

• Hello,

today I've installed the 8.1.6 build on my new Mini M8S II to nand.

Everything seems to work fine, except the samba shares.

I am not able to access any samba share on my network.

If I want to add a share as a new source I don't see anything in the samba network browser.

When I type in the path manually, I can see all the shares but if I try to access one of them, I get the message "File exists" and nothing else happens.

I already changed the workgroup name to match that one I use on my local network and even provided a wins server because one of my machines acts as one. This all have been done through kodi's gui settings. But if I look at /etc/samba/smb.conf nothing has changed and even if I change /storage/.config/samba.conf.sample to my needs and rename it to samba.conf, the /etc/samba/smb.conf remains at default settings after reboot.

Is this just me, or is someone else experiencing this kind of problems?

• Just to say great wrok Kszaq on the latest & greatest 8.1.5 build. All working very nicely including of course the auto 3D switching you have now fixed :)

One problem, which may or may not be related to LE, is that recently I have started using the PVR IPTV feature with a client (SCTV) and using the LE PVR Simple Client add-on. All works very well except that every boot up it keeps re scanning my very large libraries of movies, TV shows and music and this takes ages to complete, slowing down my system whilst it is scanning of course. Is this due to something with LE or is it KODI 17 itself ?? Trouble is I rarely change or add to these libraries and only use them for playing music and for rare times the internet is down and can turn to this big source of locally stored media. I have disabled the scan library for changes at boot up function too, but that still does not stop it rescanning at every boot up. I cannot remember this happenign before I started using this PVR IPTV feature (which is I have to say brilliant BTW with the client that I use).

I appreicate this may or may not be the right thread for this annoying problem, but all I want scanned in at boot up are the IPTV channels and EPG etc., not my usually unchanged huge library. So I am not sure if this is a function that can be corrected within the LE build or is it simply just some obscure setting I need to change. Does anyone know the answer ?

in "System/Settings/Media/Library", section "Video Library": disable "Update library on startup"

same in section "Music Library"

This prevents a rescanning your library disks during startp of Kodi.

• kszaq 8.1.6 broke my wifi.

I just went back to 8.1.5 and there my wifi works again.

I have a Beelink Mini MX.

I cannot confirm. After tar-upgrading from 8.1.5 to 8.1.6 my 5GHz wifi works as before.

When downloading a file via 5GHz-wifi from my NAS to the USB-disk connected to my Beelink Mini MXIII II

I get a transferrate of 13MByte/s as with 8.1.5.

Edited 2 times, last by pepeq (August 29, 2017 at 8:57 PM).

• Hi all,

Was wondering if you could help.

I've had libreelec installed to nand for a while now and am very happy with it.

The recent 8.2(8.1.4) build I updated without updating the device tree. Panicked like hell, read the post and followed the simple instructions on page 1. Problem fixed.

Stayed on 8.1.4, but when I turned the box on a few days ago stuck at boot. Inserted the sd card, repeated instruction on page 1, worked no probs, rebooted from nand and good to go again.

Tonight stuck at boot once again, repeated instructions and nothing. Just stuck on boot. I can boot via sd card, but unfortunately my remote isn't responding when running from sd card. (not sure when that happened via sd card as I never used the remote during dtb.img repairs. Just ssh'd in typed commands and rebooted from internal.

What I wanna know now is, if I start over kinda and run installtointernal from the sd card, will that mean my remote won't work when I boot from internal?

Sunvell t95x 1g/8g (S905x)

• Last time I used this to format my A95X it gave me a 4gb partition instead of an 8GB partition.
    Using gxl_p212_1g.dtb device tree. Any ideas why I lost 4gbs?

• Code
    How to:  curl -Ls getwidevine.sh | bash on this build?

"

grep: /etc/os-release: No such file or directory

ERROR: Unable to determine ARCH for this system!

ERROR: Specify ARCH=arm or ARCH=x86_64 if /etc/os-release does not define a suitable ARCH "