Posts by Sebasaj

No.

Im just saying what I wrote.

Power on and shutdown works from the supplied remote controller. If you want the remote controller to work in Kodi you must use a remote.config file.

I have made one for this box because no by else had at the time I bought the first box.

Ok I will write short :)

I have MXQ PRO.

When booted from internal memory: remote = OK

booted from SD with LibreELEC: remote = NOT working (Nor in Kodi nor shunting down using keyboard - not able to power on.

But when I "reboot from internal" and go to Android - remote is working boath on OS and to power off/on)

thl Box 1 can start up using the remote controllers power button. I have 3 of them and they work great.

I have uploaded a remote.config for thl Box 1 on this forum.

Are you saying that "thl box 1" and "MXQ PRO" are the same?
    From what I understood as djspawn wrote earlier, remote.config is not used when powering on the box - remote key codes are hard-coded in uboot - and it's understandable because when box is powered off it's not accesing filesystem - am I write?

Also post #1 shows the change made for another box.

If this is the case, how to replace uboot in LibreELEC image?

unsquashfs and mksquashfs?

If you past me remote control power button ir code - I recompile uBoot with MXQ Pro power button remote code.

And yet, on your current firmware, the indicator LEDs work correctly (Blue - on, red - off)?

You can flash my uBoot or firmware as a test. Should work, but I'm not sure about the power button MXQ Pro, if I throw here the code of the power button on the MXQ Pro, then I'll add it to uBoot.

I have probably another box coz it's name is only MXQ PRO, and I have Android firmware with proper uboot - power button is ok but if I boot Libreelec from SD my remote is not working and I'm not able to power-on the box.

I was redirected here from another topic and would like to understand is it possible to fix problem with LibreELEC on SD by replacing uboot on internal storage?

In short, you will need to find an image for your box with fixed uBoot.

Thx :)

I used Amlogic Customization Tool to extract my box image and I found:

...level1\aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT and ...level1\UBOOT.USB Which one did you mean, and did you modify libreelec sd image or build from scratch?

Also, how build libreelec sd image for S905? Official builds for arm I find only RPPi and WeTek.