[7.0.3.012l] LibreELEC 7.0 for S905/S905X

• Hi Kszaq,
    just to confirm that on my Mini MX III II (s905x) DVB problems arisen with 012 are solved with 012a.
    Regarding the bluetooth, unfortunately it is still not working (no bluetooth adapter found).
    Thank you very much for all your work.

• @all: A new version uploaded: 7.0.3.012a that should solve DVB issues.

I'm sorry to say it, but I'm still having the same problem with tvheadend. My system refuses to load the client.
    Here is a new log file.

PROBLEM SOLVED:
    I just made a new cleaning of addons, reinstalled client and working.
    Yesterday I did that a couple ot times, so I thought it was no necessary to do it again. Sorry.
    And thank you very much again.

• Tried this new 012 version on Minix U1.
    Version with temp sensor almost didn't boot at all. It managed to boot after 10th cold boot.
    Then updated to non-temp version and all is great now, reboots are working fine, that skipping issue is non existent.
    Nice job kszaq, will send some virtual refreshments :))

• Seems we have another perfect build after 009, the temp disabled 012 is now perfectly stable on s905 boxes MiniMX @ MiniMXIII, used memory under this 32bit build is much lower too +no memory leak
    Perfect work, another beer on the way :cool:

• Hi,
    thanks for Kodi-cache-fix.

In the beginning it caused stutter, because I had optimized settings in advancedsettings.xml (due to stutter in older versions).

After disabling all related settings in /network it works really good.

So if you have stutter check your advancedsettings.xml...

• Tried this new 012 version on Minix U1.
    Version with temp sensor almost didn't boot at all. It managed to boot after 10th cold boot.
    Then updated to non-temp version and all is great now, reboots are working fine, that skipping issue is non existent.
    Nice job kszaq, will send some virtual refreshments :))

Which device tree is the best for Minix Neo U1?

• I am on a Nexbox A95x with S905X. Ive done everthing with Usb flash, but I don't know how to boot it. I tried the update app, but it only shows a blank page. What can I do? The box doesnt have a reset button...

Edited once, last by wnahas (January 8, 2017 at 9:16 PM).

• I am on a Nexbox A95x with S905X. Ive done everthing with Usb flash, but I don't know how to boot it. I tried the update app, but it only shows a blank page. What can I do? The box doesnt have a reset button...

Drop a dummy zip file into the boot or disk partition of the usb. Then use the update app. You can also use terminal emulator and run the command 'reboot recovery'.

I wonder of one of the remote buttons triggers recovery? I've heard of other boxes doing that. Like the context button (3 lines).

• Hi, I have upgrade from 7.0.3.11 to 7.0.3.012 (version with disabled temperature sensor) and all goes fine. But at first boot I received an error with PVR TV Simple client addon. I tried to uninstall and install again, but I receive this error on LOG:

Code
    23:35:13 T:3934253984   ERROR: Unable to load /storage/.kodi/addons/pvr.iptvsimple/pvr.iptvsimple.so.1.12.12, reason: /storage/.kodi/addons/pvr.iptvsimple/pvr.iptvsimple.so.1.12.12: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

So, I clean my addon cache removing all packacges in /.kodi/addons/packages directory and I refresh the repos. I have reboot and I have tried to install the addon again. But the installation fail with this error on log:

Code
    23:36:54 T:3900699552   ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[pvr.iptvsimple]: failed to download special://home/addons/packages/pvr.iptvsimple
    23:36:55 T:4051420064   ERROR: CecLogMessage - Write: write failed !

What I have to do? All works fine before upgrade.

P.S.: I try to install other addons from repository and all was installed correctly. Only IPTV Simple Client fail.

Edited once, last by andrea75 (January 8, 2017 at 10:58 PM).

• Hi, I have upgrade from 7.0.3.11 to 7.0.3.012 (version with disabled temperature sensor) and all goes fine. But at first boot I received an error with PVR TV Simple client addon. I tried to uninstall and install again, but I receive this error on LOG:

Code
    23:35:13 T:3934253984   ERROR: Unable to load /storage/.kodi/addons/pvr.iptvsimple/pvr.iptvsimple.so.1.12.12, reason: /storage/.kodi/addons/pvr.iptvsimple/pvr.iptvsimple.so.1.12.12: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

So, I clean my addon cache removing all packacges in /.kodi/addons/packages directory and I refresh the repos. I have reboot and I have tried to install the addon again. But the installation fail with this error on log:

Code
    23:36:54 T:3900699552   ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[pvr.iptvsimple]: failed to download special://home/addons/packages/pvr.iptvsimple
    23:36:55 T:4051420064   ERROR: CecLogMessage - Write: write failed !

What I have to do? All works fine before upgrade.

P.S.: I try to install other addons from repository and all was installed correctly. Only IPTV Simple Client fail.

I had a problem, No PVR found (tvheadend) My Beelink MiniMXIII is a client. I tried to enable, but no luck I tried the "a" version still didn't work. A clean install to microsd did work.

• About pvt clients can't load properly on startup, try enable "wait for network before starting kodi" in LibreELEC's network setting.

This works for me. :)

Edited once, last by pawnthep (January 9, 2017 at 12:38 AM).

I have a TX5 Pro with Qualcomm QCA9377
    I only just tried this with Vanilla SD Card of 7.0.3.012.

No Bluetooth Adapters Found.
    Always hooks up to wifi after 10 mixed reboots and power off.
    So that is a good thing. It used to not hook up at random and toggling wifi on/off used to fix it.

Observation regarding the wifi on this box.
    Comparing 7.0.2.011 64bit which is installed internally the wifi speed is significantly faster than
    the 7.0.2.012 32bit SD Card on this same box.
    I am running both versions on this same box.

I have done over 20 speed tests on each version using the speedtest addon and results attached .
    I think the attempt to fix Bluetooth on this chip may have caused this ??
    I am not sure but i am reporting the observation.

• Thanks heaps for this! Works sooo much better than the default OS on my shitty box. Only issue I've found is when I play movies with DD+ 7.1 audio it's always out of sync... not sure if this is a known bug or not? It worked on .009 but on this newer one it is always out of sync. Not a huge issue has I don't have many 7.1 movies.