Posts by Centurione

Hi all, on my MINI MX III II, I have severe stuttering with 8.0.1b on h265 files when skipping. When I stop and play again everything is fine. This do not happen with h264. It makes very annoying to search for a scene in a file. Anyone noticed that ? At the moment I am reverting to 8.0.1a, where this do not happen. In my collection there are several h265 files that generally plays very well.

DVB was working with beta4, not working with beta4a, I can see the adapters (I have 2) in tvheadend, but they seems unable to tune the signals. I tested with both tvheadend on the repo that with the one from alf1.

Sorry, I have no idea.

At the end it come back working.
    I just update again to beta4a (I wanted to store logs), then I discovered that making the update tvheadend disappeared from installed add-on. I reinstalled again from repo, and now it is working. I really do not know what happened (perhaps some settings were missing first time). I apologize if I caused any trouble to you and I thank you as always for your work.

I have uploaded 7.90.beta4a build where I tried to solve non-working ioctls for DVB tuners. Please test this and report.

I have also updated addons repo with the latest versions from upstream libreelec-8.0 branch.

Hi kszaq, I just tried your beta4a version, but it seems that it broke my DVB setting.
    DVB was working with beta4, not working with beta4a, I can see the adapters (I have 2) in tvheadend, but they seems unable to tune the signals. I tested with both tvheadend on the repo that with the one from alf1.
    Then I rolled back to beta4 and DVB was still not working, I reinstalled the tvheadend from alf1, and it started working again.

I tried something today. I activated bluetooth, then selected bluetooth PulseAudio and after that connected to a bluetooth enabled speaker. The result was a very delayed sound experience and when playing music it was stuttering with long pauses. I thought I'd share this.

I just made the same test, with the same device I think (Mini MXIII II s905x ), and obtained the same result. The audio was totallly unusable, long delay and intermittent sound.

Hi ksaq, I have exactly the same problem of kouser1. I have a Mini MX III II (I wanted to buy a Mini MX III, but this is what arrived).
    I tested your 2016-11-17 develop version.
    I had to disable wifi, because Kodi crashed several times (at least it remains stuck a lot of time), and when it started it did not show any SSID in the Connection window.
    In any case here the log immediately after boot.
    log-2016-11-19-18.28.19.zip
    Hope this helps to find the problem.
    Thank you very much for all your effort.