Posts by andrea75

I created this for M8S ii mini.

Edit: Added the rc_maps.cfg file too.

20.jpg

Hi to all... I have a Mini M8S II, and I used these file to make my remote working. I had read all topic and I follow all steps:
    - copied rc_maps.cfg to /storage/.config

- copied m8s /storage/.config/rc_keymaps

- reboot.... but notingh. It don't work... :(

I tried, as wrote in #1 post, to see the codes by ir-keytable -t commad, and all the codes are the same of attached file. But the remote doesn't work in any way.

I use a fresh install of Coreelec (8.90.1)

Any suggestion?

Same here too... sometimes after some minutes, sometimes after more... but differently from some older release (8.0.0c for example) the stream freezes. The only way to unlock is to stop and switch channel.

I am not sure if you can play N64 games with a SNES controller, it doesn't have enough buttons.

To configure your controller you need to do it on RetroArch instead of ES (I really should change this) once you are in the N64 emulator, you can press F1 on your keyboard (maybe START+SELECT on the SNES pad) and go into settings, input, and bind all for player #1 and set up your keys to your needs.

Maybe because the SNES controller doesn't have the analogic pad? :-/

Hi Niabi. Really compliment for your wonderful work!
    I have a question... I'm trying to use some n64 roms, but I'm not able to use well the controller (a SNES classic gamepad) with all of them. All keys works fine except the pad, so it's impossible to play, because the direction keys doesn't work. I tried to use a keyboard instead the controller, but with the same results... all keys works, but when I press the arrows keys I don't see anything effect on the game.
    With MAME and the SuperNintendo roms all works fine.
    Any suggestion? thanks a lot

Hi, I have upgrade from 7.0.3.11 to 7.0.3.012 (version with disabled temperature sensor) and all goes fine. But at first boot I received an error with PVR TV Simple client addon. I tried to uninstall and install again, but I receive this error on LOG:

Code
    23:35:13 T:3934253984   ERROR: Unable to load /storage/.kodi/addons/pvr.iptvsimple/pvr.iptvsimple.so.1.12.12, reason: /storage/.kodi/addons/pvr.iptvsimple/pvr.iptvsimple.so.1.12.12: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

So, I clean my addon cache removing all packacges in /.kodi/addons/packages directory and I refresh the repos. I have reboot and I have tried to install the addon again. But the installation fail with this error on log:

Code
    23:36:54 T:3900699552   ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[pvr.iptvsimple]: failed to download special://home/addons/packages/pvr.iptvsimple
    23:36:55 T:4051420064   ERROR: CecLogMessage - Write: write failed !

What I have to do? All works fine before upgrade.

P.S.: I try to install other addons from repository and all was installed correctly. Only IPTV Simple Client fail.

Hi guys, I'm new here.
    Yesterday I installed for first time Libreelec on my mxq pro 4k. I use a 7.0.3.009 build (due to boot problems with 010) on a USB key.
    All works really fine, and I'm very happy with this project, but I have a little doubt about boot: it's normal that when I turn off system, to power on again I have to unplug and plug again the power jack? The power key on remote control is work fine, but not when system is off. It's normal?

Thanks to all for your support! :)