I can confirm the same issue. Now I don't use plex docker anymore.
In latest V4L DVB drivers Geniatech T230, T230C, T230C v2 support moved to dvb-usb-dvbsky driver (dvb-usb-v2 core).
In my latest media_build also moved support for this devices (+ Geniatech X9330) from dvb-usb-cxusb to dvb-usb-dvbsky
What does this mean? If I use T230c, Which dvb module driver should I use? (default vs TBS vs media_build)
I need to put my x86 LibreELEC box on living room for my family use, ie. only for watching live tv and movies from emby server.
But I have a harddisk connected with it as my personal files server. So I don't want anyone have access to my harddisk from local Kodi gui.
Is this possible, if so, how?
Thanks for the guide.
This works too but not as I expected.
Please correct me if I'm wrong. The command "rclone sync" will only activate sync mode just one time. It can't run as backgroud process to auto detect and sync all the time, right?
I use mega-sync command in Megacmd to aotometically sync my files/folder.
Thanks for your installation tutorial. It's very useful. Maybe I can try other cloud storage too.
Thanks for pointing that out.
However I just turned to Debian docker instead and then installed and run Megacmd inside that. So far so good.
I don't know if there is an addon for syncing files/folders from Mega.nz cloud storage.
I've tried many dockers about megacmd/megasync without success. I see there is Duplicati docker in official Linuxserver repo but as I understand it's for backup to Mega cloud only.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Is Wetek1 box with this latest LibreELEC compatible with external dvb-t2 usb yet? I have Mygica t230 that works with other Amlogic s905x box.
No system information, no log (journalctl -u service.emby)
How do you expect anyone to help you?
Sorry for being not informative. I just saw above comments about .net issue and will try to correct the error.
Edited: As I saw the log that it's about dotnet error. So I tried soft link method as mentioned in above comments. And It's running ok now.
I will definitely provide log next time. Thanks.
It seems Emby Server Addon not working after updated recently.
Just checking if this is only me or anyone else experience this too?
I think with the latest version somethings related to NaCL plugin, eg. VNC viewer, SSL chrome app, is broken. I can't use all those apps anymore. But they were working fine before chrome browser itself and/or chrome addon updated.
No debug log, sorry. I'm not with Libreelec machine right now.
Do you use an recent Milhouse build? If so that problem is normal as the addon was build against some older version.
Yes, I use a most recent one. So I need older version of Kodi 18 to correct this issue?
do you use nvidia ? if you use intel did you set the setting to intel at the addon settings ?
I did select intel at the addon settings. Even try all others settings combination too but still got video tearing in youtube and netflix also.
also at youtube ?
could you share the output of chrome://gpu (top section is enough)?
Here it is:
Graphics Feature Status
- Canvas: Software only, hardware acceleration unavailable
- CheckerImaging: Disabled
- Flash: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
- Flash Stage3D: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
- Flash Stage3D Baseline profile: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
- Compositing: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
- Multiple Raster Threads: Enabled
- Native GpuMemoryBuffers: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
- Rasterization: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
- Surface Synchronization: Enabled
- Video Decode: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
- Viz Service Display Compositor: Disabled
- WebGL: Software only, hardware acceleration unavailable
- WebGL2: Software only, hardware acceleration unavailable
- Native GpuMemoryBuffers have been disabled, either via about:flags or command line.
Disabled Features: native_gpu_memory_buffers
- Viz service display compositor is not enabled by default.
Disabled Features: viz_display_compositor
- Checker-imaging has been disabled via finch trial or the command line.
Disabled Features: checker_imaging
Thanks for the new addon.
Just test it and audio is working now. But on my intel pc I got video tearing issue. Hope this can be fixed too.
Thanks for this addon. I notice that non-western characters on webpages, in my daily use are Thai, Japanese, East-Asian, can now be displayed correctly.
Just wondering why Libreelec's official addon can't do this?
Will you plan to update this addon on regular basis?