gthebest could you please explain to other people a little step by step how you managed to boot the new release so i dont have to revert my devices bootloaders i custom builded from source , that would be very helpful to all and save me a lot of lost time.
Ok I will try to explain
1.Well first of all I make a format to my SD card with the SD formatter to my pc
2. Then with the Win32DiscImager I install the ".img" file to the SD card
3. I power on my TV box without put in the SD card
4. The TV box will open to Android
5. Then I put in the SD card to my TV box
6. I open the "update&backup "app. In local update we check the select button
7. After a while the files appears in the screen. We select the "aml_autoscript.zip" from the SD card and then select to update.
8. The TV box will restart and then it will install the Libreelec firmware
I notice again than everything is working fine except the power off selection not working (the TV box is restarting) and there is no "Boot to Android" selection in power menu!