First of all, thank you very much for the 9.0 update.
I got it running on my MXIII MXIII 2G/8G boxes. So far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine, except when I stop a video, Kodi just hangs and have to power cycle.
I even reset librelec to factory defaults, but still happens.
can can get log from SSH, so kodi is still running in the backgroundCode
- 22:04:35.175 T:3011035152 NOTICE: VideoPlayer::OpenFile: /var/media/KS/nameremoved.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4
- 22:04:35.175 T:2654196592 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
- 22:04:35.182 T:2654196592 NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
- 22:04:35.459 T:2654196592 NOTICE: Opening stream: 0 source: 256
- 22:04:35.459 T:2654196592 NOTICE: Creating video codec with codec id: 27
- 22:04:35.463 T:2654196592 NOTICE: Creating video thread
- 22:04:35.463 T:2581349232 NOTICE: running thread: video_thread
- 22:04:35.463 T:2654196592 NOTICE: Opening stream: 1 source: 256
- 22:04:35.463 T:2654196592 NOTICE: Finding audio codec for: 86018
- 22:04:35.465 T:2654196592 NOTICE: CDVDAudioCodecFFmpeg::Open() Successful opened audio decoder aac
- 22:04:35.465 T:2654196592 NOTICE: Creating audio thread
- 22:04:35.465 T:2571572080 NOTICE: running thread: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process()
- 22:04:35.476 T:2571572080 NOTICE: Creating audio stream (codec id: 86018, channels: 2, sample rate: 48000, no pass-through)
- 22:04:35.495 T:2581349232 NOTICE: CAMLCodec::OpenDecoder - using V4L2 pts format: 32Bit
- 22:04:35.702 T:2982654832 ERROR: CAESinkALSA::Initialize - failed to initialize device "Default"
- 22:04:56.315 T:3011035152 NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::CloseFile()
- 22:04:56.316 T:3011035152 NOTICE: VideoPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
- 22:04:56.319 T:2654196592 NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::OnExit()
- 22:04:56.320 T:2654196592 NOTICE: Closing stream player 1
- 22:04:56.320 T:2654196592 NOTICE: Waiting for audio thread to exit
- 22:04:56.329 T:2571572080 NOTICE: thread end: CVideoPlayerAudio::OnExit()
- 22:04:56.330 T:2654196592 NOTICE: Closing audio device
- 22:04:56.429 T:2654196592 NOTICE: Deleting audio codec
- 22:04:56.430 T:2654196592 NOTICE: Closing stream player 2
- 22:04:56.430 T:2654196592 NOTICE: waiting for video thread to exit
- 22:04:56.468 T:2581349232 NOTICE: thread end: video_thread
- 22:04:56.469 T:2654196592 NOTICE: deleting video codec
- 22:05:01.430 T:2991047536 ERROR: ActiveAE::InitSink - failed to init
I was able to update from 8.2.3 (Demetris) to 9.0 (Babels)
I just put it in the update folder.
I have a MXIII 2G. Everything seem to go perfectly fine except the remote didnt work.
I had to revert back to 8.2.3 where everything works fine.
I used my remote.conf file, it work fine on 8.2.3 but does not work on 9.0.
Is there a solution to this?