Thoradia Add-ons

• All,

I'm running into a problem with Transmission running on a Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB) with LibreELEC Leia 18.9.0. The error I'm getting is "Unable to save resume file: No space left on device".

The Pi is connected to an external USB hard drive enclosure that contains a 4TB drive that is my media storage. The drive is split into two partitions; one that contains my media and another that is the Transmission download drive.

LibreELEC System Info shows that /dev/mmcblk0p2 (mounted at /storage) is full. If I ssh into LibreELEC, df -h returns this:

A similar question on another forum with the same problem suggested that a temp file might be full and that sounds like the most reasonable explanation, but I'm not sure where to look nor what to do when I find it.

Currently, according to the web interface all my complete and seeding torrents appear to be fine (no error), but the incomplete torrents are showing the error message.

I went to Add-Ons and checked to see if there was something in the Transmission configure, but no joy.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Anthony

• I was able to fix this myself by the fearless use of rm -r ...

From an unrelated thread, I used the du command (which estimates disc usage) ... the actual command I used was

Code
    du -cha -d 3  | grep -E "M|G"

This showed me that two directories affiliated with one of my torrents was completely filling up /storage; deleting those directories did the trick.

Thanks for your attention!

Anthony

• GitHub shows no commit activity from Thoradia since Jan this year. We have zero contact with him/her/they outside of this forum so we have no way to enquire about future plans. at this point people should assume that this thread (and the repo) is dead.

Is there any alternative?

• Quote from modenet

HI all, there's a way to install transmission Daemon on le 10.1 alpha?

With older 9.2 I was able to install it from an addon repository.

Thanks in advance

thanks B0nz0, I resolved downloading your file service.transmission-9.80.11.24.zip

Quote from B0nz0

I've mirrored to 1fichier.com (from my experience, files can be available for quite a long while): 1fichier.com: Cloud Storage

Edited once, last by Modenet (August 15, 2021 at 10:19 PM).

• fyi, the solution I have managed to keep using updated versions of this add-ons is to use the linuxserver docker repositories. It's possible to keep current (Thoradia version) data by making a backup, or by setting the current config folder of the corresponding addon as the /config volume in the docker command.

• It works, thank you very much!

I've mirrored to 1fichier.com (from my experience, files can be available for quite a long while): 1fichier.com: Cloud Storage

Thank you very much for sharing. It's only one I've made running on my S905X TV-box with latest CoreELEC 19.2 rc3 Matrix. But, I wonder, what's happens with Transmission settings since 9.2 versions?? Where is it now? How I can find "watch" directory? Pls. help!

Thank you!

• I found the downloaders don't work, but sonarr, radarr, jacket seem to work well. I've been experimenting more with docker lately. I sure miss thoradia too. Docker is just another layer of needless complication.

Any joy with sabnzb or nzbget using Thoradia in LE10 with sonarr or radarr ?or are these the downloaders that don't work?

• Any joy with sabnzb or nzbget using Thoradia in LE10 with sonarr or radarr ?or are these the downloaders that don't work?

I eventually bit the bullet and figured out docker. Once you get the hang of it all it's fairly straight forward.

• Hey guys

I'm new here on the forum and I have the following problem:

I have the following version installed

and I really need to install transmission to download torrents on my Raspberry 4, but I can't install it at all. I've seen several tutorials that show working but nothing worked here with me.

Do I need to install another version of kodi and libreelec?

Could someone help me please.

Thanks.