Posts by petemir

Hello everybody,

I have a problem since last major update to LE 11 on a Raspberry Pi 4. I have a couple of sshfs shares that were automatically mounted via systemd service files at boot time. Now they do not start automatically anymore, and I cannot start them manually neither through systemd. I can mount the drives via command line using the 'sshfs' command (in fact, using the same command that is specified on the unit file). I saw previous problems with a similar setup, but again, this was working OK until I updated last week.

Any ideas? Thanks :)

systemd status:

systemd unit file:

currently working manual command (what + options + where):

Code
    /storage/.kodi/addons/virtual.network-tools/bin/sshfs -o allow_other,reconnect,default_permissions,IdentityFile=/storage/.ssh/drive root@drive:/shares/Folder /storage/nfs/Folder

fyi, the solution I have managed to keep using updated versions of this add-ons is to use the linuxserver docker repositories. It's possible to keep current (Thoradia version) data by making a backup, or by setting the current config folder of the corresponding addon as the /config volume in the docker command.

Hello thoradia ,

Thanks for the repo, it has been really helpful :) .

I have been problems with lidarr lately. Every basic error ("couldn't download media cover", "the operation has timed out", for example) ends with an application crash. Although libreelec eventually restarts lidarr again, this keeps happening, flooding me with logs and wearing off my sd card, until eventually lidarr just stops restarting.

I chatted with lidarr developers over discord and they told me to switch from the mono core to the NET one. I manually downloaded a new lidarr version, ran it with both cores, and this problem (crashing after a seemingly normal error) does not occur [1].

I wanted to know if there are plans to change the core lidarr uses in Thoradia... I saw that it was already changed for Radarr at least

[1] I don't get why it doesn't occur when executing the downloaded version with the Mono core, but well... if it helps, here are a couple of pastebins with my crash issue: [1] [2]

Hello,

awiouy There seems to be an error with the plugin currently, Syncthing stopped running for me.

I tried to run the command found on the unit file ( orclex you can find it on /storage/.kodi/addons/service.system.syncthing/system.d/service.system.syncthing.service) but I get the following error:

Code
    syncthing: error: --no-default-folder: bool value must be true, 1, yes, false, 0 or no but got "y" (from envar STNODEFAULTFOLDER="y")

Of course, changing the 'y' for a 1 in

/storage/.kodi/addons/service.system.syncthing/bin/syncthing-service works great, but just wanted to let you know :) .

Hello everybody,

I am trying to set up wireguard on my libreelec@rpi4 but I am having troubles doing it as a "split tunnel". I only want the rpi to connect to my wireguard server so I can then access the rpi+library from the outside. Therefore, on the rpi config, I would like to set

Code
    WireGuard.AllowedIPs = 10.100.100.0/24

Which is the subnet of the VPN. But when I do that, if I check the routing table of the rpi, it is:

Code
    default dev wg0 scope link 
    10.100.100.0/24 dev wg0 scope link  src 10.100.100.5 

Therefore, the wireguard interface is set as the default one, by connman I guess, and I cannot change it (I tried `ip route add default via 192.168.1.254 dev eth0` manually without success).

Does anybody have any pointers? Thanks!

fpcalc is part of the libchromaprint-tools package, which is not included in libreelec.

So audio recognition will not work until the executable is included in lidarr with a location fix.

A workaround is to mount / as writable and create a link in /bin to where you placed the fpcalc executable.

I am most surprised though that a Mono application is written to rely on a OS-specific package. How does Lidarr work in Windows then?

I would just leave it off. It's pretty resource intensive and practically useless, except for audio verification (and you can probably verify if a song is the wrong one, anyway)

Thanks for your answer!

Yeah, I don't need it, I just wanted the notifications (which I have connected for "healt_h issues" through Telegram) to stop.

Regarding your Windows comment, according to the wiki:

Lidarr can use chromaprint audio fingerprinting to identify tracks. This depends on an external binary, which is distributed with Lidarr for Windows and macOS but must be provided independently on Linux.

Hello,

Thank you for your work :) .

I am constantly getting the following error in Lidarr:

fpcalc could not be found. Audio fingerprinting disabled.

I already downloaded a fpcalc binary compiled for armh and put it on my LibreElec path, but it still doesn't find it. I ask here instead of creating an issue, because I don't know if this would belong to Lidarr, or to Thoradia...

Thanks!