Posts by Sausageman

About a month ago a load of my recordings from tvheadend disappeared (not all), and a lot of new recordings would be impossible to open and would be automatically deleted. When I access the save location using ssh or samba it is empty, although I have found that there are folders there is I ssh directly to a sub folder and can then see the mkv there.

I assume this is a permissions issue, and I have seen the following error in the logs

Code
    dvr: Unable to change directory permissions to "775" for "[save location]" (keeping "755")

I'm hoping this is an easy change, but in the past when I've tried to change permissions on this external HDD nothing seems to change, leaving just root with access.

Is there something straight forward I can try to allow libreelec to see folders TVH sometimes does, sometimes doesn't create. I've found it is usually one off timers that seem to fail...

I've tried upgrading to TVH 4.3 but have the same issue.

I have set up Portainer and have several containers running happily on it, except WebGrabPlus, which seems to max out my RPi4's 4 CPUs and crashes LE.

I see that I should be able to limit the number of CPUs it uses, but I get the error "NanoCPUs can not be set, as your kernel does not support CPU cfs period/quota or the cgroup is not mounted".

The one thing about my containers that I didn't think was quite right but worked was setting my PUID and PGID to 0 as only root had access to my drives. I don't know if this would be contributing to my error...

Many of the add-ons I use weren't available in matrix so I tried to downgrade, but I can't boot up now. It gets stuck where it says "waiting for network to come online".

I backed up before starting so am happy to use a fresh install if needed, but what do I need to do next?

I have a dual boot with raspbian if that helps, using rpi4

Sorry if this is obvious, but it's there an easy way to create a fresh install?

Rpi4 dual boot with raspbian and LE, but LE won't start

Many of the add-ons I use weren't available in matrix so I tried to downgrade, but I can't boot up now. It gets stuck where it says "waiting for network to come online".

I backed up before starting so am happy to use a fresh install if needed, but what do I need to do next?

I have a dual boot with raspbian if that helps, using rpi4

I've given NZBGet a go and it seems to be working as wanted. It would be nice to know what's wrong with sab, but not important any more.

Thanks for the repo, it's been great for me over the last couple of years :)

Hopefully an obvious answer. My microserver died this week where I've been using your addons with no issue.

I've tried to move to an rpi4, but am having unrar issues with sabnzbd. I've installed unrar using raspbian, as well as trying the system tools addon within kodi, but I keep getting the following problem: Error "[Errno 8] Exec format error" while running rar_unpack

Is there a specific step I've missed, or is there a way to check what I've done wrong?

I've paid for a month off emby premiere so I can watch my content while on holiday, but all of the downloads I try fail straight away. The logs end in the following:

Code
    [AVHWDeviceContext @ 0x3437480] No VA display found for device: /dev/dri/renderD128.

Device creation failed: -22.

Failed to set value 'vaapi=vad0:/dev/dri/renderD128' for option 'init_hw_device': Invalid argument

Error parsing global options: Invalid argument

Is this something I can fix remotely?

I just updated to v4.3.1.0

Thanks

My openvpn won't let me connect to pia anymore. Has anything changed in the last week? It suddenly stopped working and now I get this error when I try and reconnect

Uninstalling everything and starting again seems to have fixed it

Similar issue here, using TBS 6280.

All been fine for years, but this morning after rebooting, TVH can't see any DVB inputs, just an empty folder called TV adapters.

I can try and get a log later, or maybe there is an update...