Posts by akwusmc

I was able to fix this myself by the fearless use of rm -r ...

From an unrelated thread, I used the du command (which estimates disc usage) ... the actual command I used was

Code
    du -cha -d 3  | grep -E "M|G"

This showed me that two directories affiliated with one of my torrents was completely filling up /storage; deleting those directories did the trick.

Thanks for your attention!

Anthony

All,

I'm running into a problem with Transmission running on a Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB) with LibreELEC Leia 18.9.0. The error I'm getting is "Unable to save resume file: No space left on device".

The Pi is connected to an external USB hard drive enclosure that contains a 4TB drive that is my media storage. The drive is split into two partitions; one that contains my media and another that is the Transmission download drive.

LibreELEC System Info shows that /dev/mmcblk0p2 (mounted at /storage) is full. If I ssh into LibreELEC, df -h returns this:

A similar question on another forum with the same problem suggested that a temp file might be full and that sounds like the most reasonable explanation, but I'm not sure where to look nor what to do when I find it.

Currently, according to the web interface all my complete and seeding torrents appear to be fine (no error), but the incomplete torrents are showing the error message.

I went to Add-Ons and checked to see if there was something in the Transmission configure, but no joy.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Anthony