Posts by coendeurloo

GitHub shows no commit activity from Thoradia since Jan this year. We have zero contact with him/her/they outside of this forum so we have no way to enquire about future plans. at this point people should assume that this thread (and the repo) is dead.

Is there any alternative?

Thank you for the feedback

Install qbittorrent and provide the output of

cat /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.qbittorrent/.local/share/data/qBittorrent/logs/qbittorrent.log

Thanks for the reply Thoradia, I've tried installing Transmission again and this time the only things I did different was: I used service.thoradia-9.2.23.zip, and set a login and password in the config, and it's working now. Is it true that there is a different repo for coreelec or doesn't it matter? Sonarr and Radarr installed fine from the 'normal' repo :)

Hi Thoradia, is there any torrent manager that works on Coreelec? Sonarr and Radarr install just fine, but literally any torrent client doesnt seem to work on Coreelec?

I'm using the default thoradia repo file i got on the github, is there maybe one specific for Coreelec? I'm not very good with github, so I'm having trouble finding the right repository file if this is the case.

It looks like this is the error in Radarr's own log file:

Same problem here, even with stopping the transmission client, editing the json file, and starting it again, it just reverts to the original settings.

Plus, I can't seem to see the downloaded files in their directory? Very strange. The files are completed and seeding, yet I can't see the files in the directory, as if they are hidden.

Neither good, nor bad.
    There is a reason why Transmission is not provided with LibreELEC.
    It is explained here.

I understand. I feel like we're in a weird in-between situation right now with legal content. There is no central place to get all your content for a decent price or even on one account, which is why Kodi is so popular right now - together with the apps we cannot discuss, of course, which makes the LE stance on apps supporting piracy sound a little bit hypocritical. I really hope there will be one kind of Netflix to rule them all, so to say, even though that will probably mean the death of Kodi as a popular app.

Kind of stuck here...

I tried upgrading it (LE bootable alpha image on USB stick with win32diskimager) but it says it can't find any devices when I try the second option in the LE boot menu (repair/upgrade) I have an Intel NUC, my current LE 7.0.2 is installed on a separate USB stick.

Isn't there a way to just put the files in the 'update' map and reboot just like normal manual updating?