Thoradia Add-ons

• Hi nice work.
    I installed transmission on my libreelec 7.0.2 on Raspberry Pi B and i see i problem that I have a lot of time ago on openelec.

The problem was that during boot, transmission starts "too early": it starts before any external disk is mounted and then it can't access to the download, incoming and watch folder that i simlinked to and external disk.

On openelec after investigations i solved by setting type to idle on the systemd service file, but it doesn't seems to work anymore: after this charge transmission daemon doesn't start anymore.

Can you please check your version with the last openelec version if something else must be changed.

Inviato dal mio LG-V500 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Great addons all in one place.

Have one issue with transmission though. I am setting download directly to /storage/downloads of the default SD card on Pi3, but whenever the restart of kodi happens the download directly is getting the default location of transmission folder. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? Maybe an overlook on my part, but anybody can point me in right direction?

Thanks.
    [hr]
    Another thing. Anyway to setup transmission to have different times for different days for download?

I am looking for 2 different schedules for weekdays & weekends. Any thoughts?

Edited once, last by ace310 (November 30, 2016 at 8:55 PM).

• Would it be a lot of trouble to update the rTorrent addon for Kodi 8? No worries if it is.

I intend to update it. Do however not hold your breath.
    [hr]

Hi nice work.
    I installed transmission on my libreelec 7.0.2 on Raspberry Pi B and i see i problem that I have a lot of time ago on openelec.

The problem was that during boot, transmission starts "too early": it starts before any external disk is mounted and then it can't access to the download, incoming and watch folder that i simlinked to and external disk.

On openelec after investigations i solved by setting type to idle on the systemd service file, but it doesn't seems to work anymore: after this charge transmission daemon doesn't start anymore.

Can you please check your version with the last openelec version if something else must be changed.

Inviato dal mio LG-V500 utilizzando Tapatalk

Type=idle will not solve you problem.
    I will come up with a fix.
    In the meantime, you could insert sleep 15 (to wait 15 seconds) at the second line of /storage/.kodi/addons/service.transmission/bin/transmission.start
    [hr]

Great addons all in one place.

Have one issue with transmission though. I am setting download directly to /storage/downloads of the default SD card on Pi3, but whenever the restart of kodi happens the download directly is getting the default location of transmission folder. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? Maybe an overlook on my part, but anybody can point me in right direction?

Thanks.
    [hr]
    Another thing. Anyway to setup transmission to have different times for different days for download?

I am looking for 2 different schedules for weekdays & weekends. Any thoughts?

To set-up transmission use:
    - add-on settings (in Kodi) to define webui and folder settings (these settings override those of webui/settings.json),
    - webui to define usual settings,
    - /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/settings.json via smb/ssh to define other settings.

As for scheduling, refer to transmission.

Edited once, last by thoradia (November 30, 2016 at 10:08 PM).

• To set-up transmission use:
    - add-on settings (in Kodi) to define webui and folder settings (these settings override those of webui/settings.json),
    - webui to define usual settings,
    - /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/settings.json via smb/ssh to define other settings.

As for scheduling, refer to transmission.

thanks

• installation of transmission is failing:

Code
    19:39:33 10407.027344 T:1538622368   ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thoradia/thoradia/master/8.0/RPi2/arm/service.transmission/service.transmission-8.0.5.zip
    19:39:33 10407.028320 T:1538622368   ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[service.transmission]: failed to download special://home/addons/packages/service.transmission-8.0.5.zip

file is named 8.0.6 in the repository

• SanpoChew,

It works here.
    In the Kodi user interface, in the add-on screen, check for updates (in the left panel).
    [hr]
    I have updated transmission to provide for a custom script to be run before the service is started.
    Simply create file /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/init.sh via ssh and smb with the desired commands (sleep 15, mount, etc).

The same principle applies to Deluge, available in repository version 8.1 (LibreELEC 7.90.009 or recent Milhouse versions).
    For Deluge, the file is /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.deluge/init.sh

Edited once, last by thoradia (December 4, 2016 at 8:13 PM).

• Thanks, that worked

• What's the best way to upgrade from 7.0.2 to v7.90.009 ? I have CP, Sonarr & transmission running. How do I retain all the settings?

1. Just upgrade and then install new addons from v8.1 repo?
    2. Do I disable all this before upgrading and then install new addons from v8.1 repo?
    3. Any other thoughts?

I want to try out the new alpha build.

• Update LibreELEC and restart Kodi when the Thoradia repository proposes you to do so.
    Unless you have specified otherwise, the installed add-ons will update themselves automatically.
    Settings are preserved.
    Deluge is available for 7.90.009.

Edited once, last by thoradia (December 6, 2016 at 8:46 PM).

• Update LibreELEC and restart Kodi when the Thoradia repository proposes you to do so.
    Unless you have specified otherwise, the installed add-ons will update themselves automatically.
    Settings are preserved.
    Deluge is available for 7.90.009.

Thanks. Will give it a try.

• Hello. Great work. Thank you very much.
    There is 1 issue I would like to submit:
    I have installed 7.90.009 clean and service.thoradia.zip and nothing else. From there I installed deluge.
    The web ui is working ok but when I get to the connection manager it says host offline.
    Start daemon button does nothing.
    When I ssh to the machine and run deluge.start ->all is ok and I have web ui and deluge started.
    The issue is after I restart or shutdown the machine deluge does not restart and I have to ssh again.
    How can I make it autostart with libreelec?

Edited once, last by dfmocanu (December 10, 2016 at 5:59 PM).

• Deluge may start before required name resolution is operational.
    To fix, create file /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.deluge/init.sh to contain line sleep 5 and restart/reboot
    The start deamon button of connection manager is inoperative at the moment