Posts by giovaorama

Hi nice work.
    I installed transmission on my libreelec 7.0.2 on Raspberry Pi B and i see i problem that I have a lot of time ago on openelec.

The problem was that during boot, transmission starts "too early": it starts before any external disk is mounted and then it can't access to the download, incoming and watch folder that i simlinked to and external disk.

On openelec after investigations i solved by setting type to idle on the systemd service file, but it doesn't seems to work anymore: after this charge transmission daemon doesn't start anymore.

Can you please check your version with the last openelec version if something else must be changed.

Inviato dal mio LG-V500 utilizzando Tapatalk

Same problem.

A "play" a lot. I tried also to change the port number and even try to enable the random range.

A lot of reboot to try if something changes. Then i rebember that some days ago i updated docker and probably i never check that transmission was working.

Another docker update was waiting and i update (version 7.0.106) and this after a reboot solve the problem.

I revert to the standard port settings

Inviato dal mio LG-V500 utilizzando Tapatalk