Posts by thoradia

Good evening guys,

thank you for you awesome work! I guess it is a silly question but I just installed the Thoradia Add-ons on my Sony Android TV, unfortunately it keeps telling me it can't connect to repository?!? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

The add-ons are for LibreELEC and CoreELEC operating systems

can you please help me with jacket. Im having issue because of Jackett moved to .Net Core. What do I have to do to make it works? I'm having issue with date parsing - [lostfilm] Exception (lostfilm): The string '19 апреля 2013' was not recognized as a valid DateTime. There is an unknown word starting at index '3'.: Parse error (Config) · Issue #9441 · Jackett/Jackett · GitHub

Jackett add-on revision 50 should fix the issue

Make sure to update the Thoradia .Net and Mono Tools add-on to revision 15 before updating the Jackett add-on

Let me know

can you please help me with jacket. Im having issue because of Jackett moved to .Net Core. What do I have to do to make it works? I'm having issue with date parsing - [lostfilm] Exception (lostfilm): The string '19 апреля 2013' was not recognized as a valid DateTime. There is an unknown word starting at index '3'.: Parse error (Config) · Issue #9441 · Jackett/Jackett · GitHub

Thank you for your feedback

At present .Net Core add-ons run in invariant mode, without International Components for Unicode (ICU)

I will try to add ICU but it might take some time

In the meantime you can revert to revision 43 of the add-on and disable auto-update in the add-on manager in Kodi

I have wrapped the NordVPN Linux client app into an add-on

The add-on does not provide a Kodi user interface

The NordVPN Linux client app must therefore be configured from the command line, for example:

nordvpn --help

nordvpn login

nordvpn whitelist add subnet 192.168.0.0/16 (do not lock your local subnet out of your system)

nordvpn set autoconnect on uk

nordvpn set killswitch on

nordvpn set technology nordlynx

nordvpn connect uk

A user interface could be provided as a separate pure Kodi add-on that assumes that the nordvpn program in installed and operational

I will however leave this to Kodi experts

Hi guys..sorry if this has already been asked. I am keen to run this with librelec.

haugene/ddocker-transmission-openvpn.

Is it possible to add this to Thoradia. Has anyone got this running successfully.

LibreELEC provides Docker

You can therefore run it in Docker

Otherwise, see here how to achieve the same with qBittorrent

My Radarr stopped running out of nowhere.

Can someone help me figure it out? :(

It's been so long I don't even remember how to try starting it from the command line

Provide details: version of LibreELEC, hardware information, output of journalctl -u service.radarr

High memory consumption during Jackett/Lidarr/Radarr/Sonarr auto-update was caused by the fact that these programs downloaded and extracted their updates in the /tmp directory, which is a tmpfs and resides in memory

The Jackett and Sonarr add-ons have been corrected to use another directory

Lidarr and Radarr will follow soon

By the way, Jackett now uses the .Net Core version, except for RPi where it still uses the Mono version

Noticed the following message in Medusa after the latest update:

Code
    1. 2020-08-16 13:47:42 WARNING MAIN :: [471c8ed] As of October 1st 2020 Medusa will not run on Python 2.x any longer.
    2. Python 2.x has passed its sunset date as you can read here: https://tinyurl.com/y4zwbawq
    3. Please upgrade your Python version to 3.6 or higher as soon as possible!

I realize that this will likely require an upgrade on the LibreELEC side, and that LE probably isn't going to Python3 until v10.

Any thoughts on how to proceed come October?

Abstain from upgrading Medusa between October 1st 2020 and the release of LibreELEC 10

The latest release of Radarr fixes this issue

In Radarr, go to System/Updates, then Install Latest

I have added ZeroTier One to the add-ons

Use command zerotier-one.ctl to configure it, for example:

zerotier-one.ctl -q info

zerotier-one.ctl -q join ...

zerotier-one.ctl -q leave

zerotier-one.ctl -q listnetworks

I have harmonized some of the add-ons for CoreELEC 9.2 with those of LibreELEC 9.2, in particular aria2, bazarr, mono, transmission and webgrabplus

Bazarr seems quite outdated, any chance for an update? Getting some random crashes on this release.

Bazarr versions are highest possible for LibreELEC (0.8.3.4 for LE 9.2 with Python 2.7, 0.8.4.4 for LE 9.80.4 with Python 3)

I might eventually update the add-ons for CoreELEC

kielmatze

Either upgrade LibreELEC to 9.2 or downgrade site.ini

The add-on ships a site.ini current at build time, which may be very old

You can therefore try to re-install the add-on by clicking update in Kodi add-on manager

Use this documentation to edit /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/WebGrab++.config.xml

primaeval may help you with this