Posts by thoradia

edjalmo

I have restricted Jackett memory usage to MemoryHigh=125M and MemoryMax=150M in system.d.

To activate this restriction on Rasberry Pi, add cgroup_enable=memory at the end of /flash/cmdline.txt

Please let me know if you can activate memory management and if MemoryHigh and MemoryMax are appropriate for Jackett

vpeter Thank you for your help with this

So... My hardware is RPi 3b. I can run sonarr, radarr, bazarr and transmission without problems. But if a execute jackett, in every rss sync of sonarr/radarr a lot of memory is allocated and not release, and in some point (after some hours) LibreELEC freeze. In this jackett page have a systemd file for low powered system. The change I want to make is this to see if it's an improvement.

This is worth investigating

MemoryHigh and MemoryMax are also documented here

What does --optimize-all do?

If you can fix the freeze then submit a pull request at github or post your service.jackett.service here

I did not build add-ons for WeTek since a long time

I will start a build now and let you know when it is available

As for the --debug switch in Lidarr, Radarr and Sonarr, what good would it bring?

As for root privileges, everything runs with root privileges in LibreELEC

I can put sonarr and radarr in automatic updates?

I know you will launch the new release as soon is possible (and thanks for that!!!). But if I update what happens when you update too?

Yes, enable automatic updates wherever you can (Jackett, Lidarr, Sonarr, CouchPotato, Hedaphones, Medusa)

I usually update to the latest version, so nothing should happen to installed add-ons

I just upgraded to Libreelec 9.0 and my sonarr and radarr stopped working. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling but no go. SABnzbd works and I tried couchpotato and that worked but I have everything I want setup on sonarr and radarr. I would rather not have to do a fresh install of Libreelec if there's another option available.

First make sure you restarted Kodi or rebooted since you updated, then check for updates in Kodi add-on manager, or update the Mono, Radarr and Sonarr add-ons to version 9.0.x.

If this does not fix your problem then specify your LibreELEC project (Generic, RPi, RPi2, etc), the versions of the Mono, Radarr and Sonarr add-ons, and provide the output of journalctl -u service.radarr

I told to him and he said: "The update process is totally different for sonarr/radarr and Bazarr. Bazarr rely on git. From what I can read, it's not available on libreelec. Therefore, they should be using the --no-update argument when running bazarr.py

In any case, they can contact me for more information."

If you want, this is the link of the discord channel: Discord

Thank you for the information

I will add --no-update in the next release

The developer can contribute to the add-on here LibreELEC.tv/packages/thoradia/addons/bazarr at 9.0 · thoradia/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

Another doubt (about sonarr, radarr, bazarr and jackett): when I used this service directly from sources, in another OS, they were running with a systemd service. In thoradia they are running in this same way? If yes, where is the .service file to a edit they... for example... restart they after some hours?

Services in Thoradia Add-ons all use system.d

Radarr is defined in /storage/.kodi/addons/service.radarr/system.d/service.radarr.service

Replace radarr by sonarr, bazarr, jackett for the others

These files are reset whenever the add-on is updated

No need to restart them

I was telling the developers about the news and he said that!

Is python gevent installed in your repository?

If not, they said will update the app in the weekend and this will be necessary for the new version run!

Installation Running from Source · morpheus65535/bazarr Wiki · GitHub

Bazarr includes this LibreELEC.tv/packages/thoradia/depends/gevent at 9.0 · thoradia/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

I hope gevent 1.1.2 is enough because later releases are tricky to build

git is not available on LibreELEC, therefore Bazarr does not auto-update and has to be re-built for each new release.

thoradia It worked perfectly, as it did not appear in the repository I followed the changes in your github and downloaded the amr folder and installed in libreelec, thank you

Thank you for the feedback

Mono should be available from Thoradia Add-ons repository now

Thank you very much! :)

It did not appear in the repository (in my kodi)!

I use LibreELEC 8.2.5 (I'm not a beta test), I saw in github you just update the 9 version.

What can I do to test? I don't wanna to re-do my whole system.

Wait for release of LibreELEC 9.0 and upgrade