Sonarr with Docker, it's posible?

• Good morning , is there any chance of running Sonarr with Docker in libreELEC ? . Someone has managed to do ? It's posible?. I tried various different containers found on Internet, but starts and within seconds is restarted, and after a few seconds reboot again, and reboot again, and reboor again ....
    Thank you very much!.
    Greetings.

PD. I have a RPI2

Edited once, last by zequiqac (July 4, 2016 at 4:51 PM).

• Official Post

Hello zequiqac,

I do not know sonarr, but according to its description, sonarr does not seem to have any legitimate use. Do therefore not expect help on this forum.

Good luck nevertheless ;)

• Hello zequiqac,

I do not know sonarr, but according to its description, sonarr does not seem to have any legitimate use. Do therefore not expect help on this forum.

Good luck nevertheless

Hello awiouy,

Thank you! Sonarr is similar to Sickgear or Couchpotato (which are within the docker repository of libreelec) That is why making the query...

I also believe that the problem in implementation could be the lack of MONO and just saw that you made an addon of this program ( Thanks for that !! ) . The installation of this addon and will try again to see if I get it .
    Thank you very much for the great work they do and I apologize if the query violate any rule of forum.

• I would also love to see Sonarr in Docker for Libreelec, together with Jackett. The combination of Sonarr + Jackett is the best automation for series for sure.
    Any chances that we see this available? Especially for arm (Raspberry)?

• As Mono is already available as an addon, you can install and run Sonarr manually (for RPi as well). Here's how I run it as a systemd unit. You'd have to change /usr/bin/mono to the location of the mono addon binary.

Edited once, last by escalade (August 17, 2016 at 9:05 AM).

• As Mono is already available as an addon, you can install and run Sonarr manually (for RPi as well). Here's how I run it as a systemd unit. You'd have to change /usr/bin/mono to the location of the mono addon binary.

Thanks escalade It is excellent news! Do you think you could add Jackett (arm) too? GitHub - Jackett/Jackett: API Support for your favorite torrent trackers.
    It is a must for people with Sonarr and CP and private trackers.

Speaking of CP: I don't see it in your version, or I'm just looking at wrong place?

• I have no interest in it, so no. Same goes for CP. Source is available, so you can do it

Fair enough Any hint to a link where and how can CP and Jackett added? Should it be a Docker or an Add-on?

EDIT: I mean how can a service be added to the source?

Edited once, last by gurabli (August 17, 2016 at 9:57 AM).

• I'd start by reading the installation documents for each. Docker is probably the easier route as it lets you run it on the Linux distribution you prefer without any restrictions on the filesystem.

• Hi guys,

Just installed sonarr in docker on an x86 libreelec install on a chromebox.

Here's the service file contents:

Save this file on the sd card with the file name sonarr.service in any folder (ie downloads through samba or /storage/downloads through ssh)
    then ssh into le, and type the following:

Code
    systemctl enable /storage/downloads/sonarr.service

after that you can either reboot or start it manually with systemctl start sonarr

in a web browser, navigate to ipaddress:8989 and voila

on arm like raspberry pi, just change the one line in the service file from "linuxserver/sonarr" to "lsioarmhf/sonarr"

PS. The first time you run this, it may take a few minutes (especially on the pi) because it will need to download the images from docker and uncompress them before the container runs

Edited once, last by aptalca (September 21, 2016 at 5:27 PM).