New generic build uploaded!
- 5.8.0-rc5 (also updated firmware so newer nvidia cards might be useable now)
- Added Spotify Connect functionality, run this command to enable: # systemctl enable --now librespot
- Added Snapcast multi-room audio, to make your pc a client: # systemctl enable --now [email protected] (replace 184.108.40.206 with your Snapcast server, can be 127.0.0.1 if pc is the server) to make your pc a server: # systemctl enable --now snapserver (librespot will automatically pipe it's audio into the local Snapcast server if it's running)
- Added Shairport Sync, to enable: systemctl enable --now shairport
- Added gmrender (resurrect) DLNA, to enable: systemctl enable --now gmediarender
- Some under the hood changes to Pipewire/GStreamer/Pulseaudio to make them all fully functional
- Updated Retroarch packages, libretro cores, Mesa 20.2-git, RPCS3
- Added ResidualVM emulator
I also identified some issues with the Pulseaudio modules switch-on-port-available, that could cause issues when connected to an AVR or Soundbar. Hopefully that'll fix the remaining audio issues, there isn't any bugs with the NUC AFAIK.