I'm running Plex 1.16.4 no issues. The Plex binaries are self contained and linked libraries are included. Although it's not supported by the Plex team, LE runs it perfectly.
Looks like my storage ran out when uploading. As for your problem, hard to say without a log. I've uploaded some newly built images.
- Updated XU4 kernel to 5.0.21, RPi to 5.2.5 and Generic to 5.3-rc3
- Glibc 2.30 (has new ARM performance optimizations)
- Updated Kodi to latest Leia git
- Pulseaudio 12.99.2
- Mesa 19.1.4
- mupen64plus-next (XU4 version compiled for GLESv3)
- vice-libretro latest git has lots of improvements (also added the preliminary savestate PR)
- RetroArch and some other cores got bumped
- Compiled with GCC 9.2
2. If I'm not using arcade sticks, then I'm using a Dualshock 4.
3. I couldn't quite understand your question.
4. You mean like this? Depends on the interface you connect them with. I'm using USB encoders, which makes them appear as regular joysticks.
5. Games in portrait mode? Sorry, didn't understand this question either.
Possibly, but I don't have an iptv service myself so you'd need to fill me in on what's needed.
If your SMB server accepts user=nobody,password=nopass then you don't need to configure anything, simply access /auto/smb/server as you would a regular directory. If other authentication is needed, see instructions in /storage/.config/autofs/auto.smb (auto.master is in the same place too).
VPN might be advised for illegal content (which is not endorsed here), other than that there's really no reason to use it. There's no inherent VPN functionality in LibreELEC either other than third party addons, so I concur this is out of scope for the forum. You can of course ask, but I'd recommend the OpenVPN forum (I suppose that's what you are using) as the chances of finding what you are looking for here is slim.
Well, did you report it? You have confirmed it’s a bug?
By using connmanctl or properly configuring your home dhcp server ☺️
There is no plan atm, I have limited time and no motivation to upstream it.
New regular builds have been uploaded:
* Linux 5.2.0-rc3 (Generic/RPi)
* Added "chdman" from MAME - converts cue/bin to the compressed CHD format
* Renamed beetledc to flycast (update es_systems.cfg if upgrading)
* Mesa 19.1.0-rc5
* Versions bump for lots of libretro cores
EDIT: Kodi builds up as well.
The one in the kodi folder has Kodi, haswell folder is compiled with haswell target optimizations.
They work a bit differently, udevil is more like a mount helper. It's used in LibreELEC by udev when block devices are connected. You can point it to a block device, an iso file or a network share and it will create mount point and do the mounting for you.
AutoFS on the other hand runs as a daemon and mounts on demand. It mounts an underlying filesystem on the mount point that detects what you're trying to access, then mounts it and unmounts after a set timeout. Very useful for network mounts that can be problematic if they become unavailable for whatever reason. When properly set up, it makes NFS/CIFS mounts feel like they are local.
There's only one problem, AutoFS isn't part of LE. Not sure they would want it either as Kodi handles network mounts through libraries and it works fairly well. There's a bit of good news though, as I like having AutoFS available I've packaged it up in my fork. Perhaps you or someone else who takes an interest in it would look at making it an addon (shouldn't be much trouble) and upstreaming it. It compiles and runs great both on arm and x86.
Uploaded new images:
* Added back NFS kernel server (with v4 support), by default /storage/roms and /storage/media (mounted drives) are exported
* AutoFS filesystem mounted at /media/Autofs (automatically mount NFS servers by accessing /media/Autofs/<hostname>)
* The latest AVX2/AVX512 optimizations from Clear Linux
* fba-libretro is now fbneo-libretro (update your /storage/.emulationstation/es_systems.cfg)
Uploaded some new builds last night with some minor updates:
- Linux 5.1.3
- Samba 4.9.8
- Latest Intel ucode (Zombieload fixes)
- Compiled mame2016 with OpenMP support
- Fixed ES crashing when returning from a game due to an LTO issue with libcec
"Private messages", that says it all doesn't it?
So you managed to find someone that did the same ugly hack as I did months before me, great job. You're on to me Sherlock Holmes, this was all a great plot to make you look stupid, I have been planning it for years. That was the reason I described in detail how I came to my conclusion, wow how do you come up with this? Well, I'm not actually surprised.
Sorry, but you managed perfectly well to make a joke out of yourself don't blame it on me. You keep repeating that you're tired of this whole thing, yet you come back with this "master plan"?
Man, all this because you couldn't handle that I said "he copied my packages so they should function the same". The guy who basically did a cp -a packages/escalade/* /path/to/5schatten/ has got quite the ego. Even a monkey could copy my packages over to LE9 I spent literally 5 minutes on that. You realize that I started this on OpenELEC before this thread was even started right? I didn't have any prior artwork to look at for most of the things I added, I invested a lot of time in learning the toolchain and producing the things you take for granted and call your own. Not that nobody else could do it, by all means, but seriously GTFO with this false sense of ownership you have.
It's doctor crazy, back again. You know, making up a lot of stuff doesn't actually make you right you know? For your information, ninja didn't exist in LE 8.2, I manually backported it and as a result I turned it off in packages that already compiled.
Unlike you, I can actually use my brain and figure things out. The isystem sed is my original as you can see here: Problems cross compiling Dolphin for LibreELEC
I found hints to the issue in the GCC bugtracker and experimented with the compiler command. This was copied by Lakka (which is mentioned when they added it) and yourself. Oh yeah, great thinking, of course I wouldn't be able to apply my own sed expression to flags.ninja instead of flags.make. You're a genius!!
Get back to your version bumping and copying ok, and stop polluting my thread.
Again, you're welcome for everything that's in your build.
Well, that actually didn't make much sense but I get what you are trying to say This bickering simply means he's on his own as far as I'm concerned. I'll still be doing what I always have done. I have some ideas going forward, stay tuned.