7.0.2.008 build for S905/S905X

• Hi kszaq,

sadly analog audio doesn't work . There's now an analog device in audio settings, but no audio :)

Device is t95x , s905x, 2/8GB

If there is anything I can do to help debugging, let me know.

Whoops, I forgot that you need to update device tree as well. These are now uploaded: device_trees
    Analog audio will work for sure, I tested it yesterday on my S905X device. :D

Please can someone try and play hevc 10bit file with armcodec off, mine needs it to play but would like armcodec off add it keeps causing crashes.

I don't think S905 is powerful enough to software-decode 10bit HEVC.

kszaq i noted that with 7.0.2.008 bluetooth was working on my minimx however with the latest dev build its not working anymore

any fix for that?

There were no Bluetooth-related changes in devel builds, it should work.

• starbase135 I use the same set of patches for 3D support that Wrxtasy uses in his builds - if 3D works the way you want it in his builds, it should also work here. I give no guarantees though as I don't have a 3D TV.

• Hello,

I notice that this build could not scale the video in livetv channel list screen. It show the full screen video preview cuted instead of scaled.

This happens in S905, is it something with video decoding/hardware?

Best regards.

• Hi @kszaq !

As I experienced a problem with my Nexbox A95x yesterday (that I wouldn't even beginning to try to understand), I've fully installed your latest build LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.008-fix instead of my "old" one (can't remember which one, in august/september though). Everything seems to work just fine except one "funny" thing: the "backward/return" button of the remote controler doesn't work anymore :). Am I missing something ? Since it's a fresh install, should I do something with the tree anyway ?

• Hi @kszaq !

As I experienced a problem with my Nexbox A95x yesterday (that I wouldn't even beginning to try to understand), I've fully installed your latest build LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.008-fix instead of my "old" one (can't remember which one, in august/september though). Everything seems to work just fine except one "funny" thing: the "backward/return" button of the remote controler doesn't work anymore :). Am I missing something ? Since it's a fresh install, should I do something with the tree anyway ?

This can be updated via the Keymap Editor Programme

• This can be updated via the Keymap Editor Programme

Great I didn't know thanks !

Well, it came along with another strange problem. Even if the internet connection seems to be fine, I couldn't see the "Get more" button on the dialog boxes such as skin modifier, subtitle provider or language choser, resulting in the incapacity to change any of them. Nevertheless, when I used the kody repository to pick them, It worked just fine (which excludes a connection problem). The big issue I experienced yesterday for "no reason" (box reachable from several machines but not all, sharing disappearing progressivly...) came with the same problem of "as-if-there-was-no-internet-connection" (sysdate at 2015-01-01 for instance). Hard and soft reinstall didn't help much (sysdate was then accurate but "Get more" had'nt reappeared). I think there is no need for you and me to spend any minute on this crash since it also could be hardware-related (box, PLC plug, ...) but this "Get More" problem similarity remains confusing.

I finally reinstalled the 007 build few minutes ago and all my problems are gone :)

Edited once, last by tauks (November 1, 2016 at 8:31 AM).

• Hi there,

tried the actual dev-build of .008 dated 28.10.16, with device trees from same date.

No matter, which device tree i try (p200_2G is matching my hardware, so i tried all of them), i cannot get my Android Box to use it's Gigabit Ethernet to it's full potential.

If i set port speed to 100Mbit, all is fine, Android Box connects to mysql and the internet without a problem. If i set it to auto or fix it to 1000Mbit full duplex, it connects to my network (all samba shares of the Android Box are accessible from my windows pc, although it takes some time after rebooting to access them), but it no longer connects to mysql on my pi and also has no internet access anymore. As soon as i switch back to 100Mbit, all goes fine again.

Anyone has a hint on that behaviour? Anything i can provide as a log?

(In fact, i never got the gigabit connection fully working on that box, even on the pure installed android.. strange as it should work)

• kszaq - could you please confirm the following:

1) Internal DVB support in your LE 7 and LE 8 builds is not functional.

2) Work on internal DVB support is not continuing due to issues with newer kernel.

3) If 1 & 2 are true, is it the same for KI Plus, KII Pro and Wetek boxes? (I believe these are the only boxes with internal tuners - not counting the tightly controlled Geniatech/Mygica boxes)

Thanks!