I have this same failure on a new test system - running Ubuntu on WSL 2. It fails on both Ubuntu 20.02 and 18.04. Perhaps something to do with the version of Ubuntu that Conical releases for WSL?
I haven't checked on sd4tvh in awhile - but I just tried a clean install on LE 9.2 on an RPi3 - and it failed. So there is definitely an issue with this.
It's something I may be able to look into over the holidays.
In the meantime, feel free to try using my zap2epg addon:
That should still be working.
This is active in the 9.2 version of LibreELEC. you will find it under the LibreELEC Settings - under the SYSTEM menu.
As an update - I believe I have sorted out the server issues. I have pushed a new release to my github - please feel free to try out and report any issues! If you want a pure test - uninstall the addon, and then delete the userdata zap2epg folder. Then reboot, install the 1.3.0 version and run it. Thanks!
Thanks - I just tested a clean install and lhad the same issues on setting a location/lineup. I will have to look into what has changed.
In the meantime - if you are using this for over the air channels - you can edit the settings.xml and change the following items:
<setting id="lineup">Local Over the Air Broadcast</setting>
The word lineupId is an uppercase i in where it says Id - depending on your browser font it may look like the lowercase L in lineup.
If it is working for you - you don't need to change it - but the above should be the proper codes.
I will look into the addon issue - thanks for pointing out the issue!
If you have tested this fix - please let us know the system hardware (generic, RPi2, etc), skin you are running and if you had any issues using the settings addon. Thanks!
Can you let me know what zipcode and lineup your trying to setup? I'd like to look at the server response to the lineup list. Thanks!
Also - what shows up when your run the zap2epg addon and run the Change Current Location item from the main menu?
If possible - include the zap2epg log after you run that item.
Did you do this as a clean install? The settings from the old version will likely not work with the 1.2 version - so you need to delete the userdata folder for zap2epg and start clean.
The 1554775200 is just a time reference for what 3 hour set of guide data is being downloaded.
Let me know if you still have an issue after the clean install of the addon settings.
As an update - I have what I believe to be a working fix. It requires a new Kodi function to easily pull the skin name through an infolabel - so that is being tested. The fix will then ignore the unique Estuary elements when another skin is active. It's not a perfect fix as, for example, the pretty boxes and animation in Confluence will not be used by LibreELEC settings, but it should make it useable addon for making changes.
I believe the test fix will be included in Milhouse builds tonight, if you want to try it out.
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0) - RPi builds
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - x86_64 builds
I think it's the best we can do until the rewrite of the addon for LE10.
I'll fix the videolibrary error - thanks for pointing that out!
The includes issues is a bit trickier as this addon has an old structure to it so updating may be more challenging than rewriting for LE10. If I can sort out some of the errors, I'll push the fixes. Otherwise, it may have to wait for the new version.
Also, I am able to open and use the settings addon using the Confluence skin. Is there another skin where the addon will not even load?
FYI - PIN lock is now in the Milhouse test builds.
I think I can circle back on this this week. I'm going to start with just a basic pin to open the LE settings addon. The question is, where to store the pin. If this is just a -"keep the wife/kids from messing things up" - then it doesn't really need to be a super secure password, and I can easily store the pin in the LE Settings user settings file.
If you think I need to store this in a more hidden location, let me know as that may complicate the implementation.
Just pushed an update on this to add the option to refresh the download cache days. This is due to some of the guide data not being available or correct many days out, so this setting will re-download the data for x number of days out. The default of 1 is probably best to keep data usage down and have the most up to date guide info before recordings begin.
Looks like my issue had to do with moving my build folder location - just needed to run make clean. All is good on 18.04 LTS
Trying to build LE 9 - but getting an error. Is this due to the Ubuntu system being upgraded to 18.04? Or do I need to check some other setting?
Here's the fail point:
Thanks for any insight!
esenterre I tried to check tvlistings.zap2it.com to look at your zipcode listings - but it is down right now. I'm travelling in Germany right now, so I'll try again later today...maybe they were doing some maintenance on the site during overnight hours in the US.
thanks for the update - I should probably add a delete cache option in the settings to handle this kind of error.
Unfortunately due to other work - I haven't really worked on this project for some time...but it seems to be working for most people...so I guess there's no fires to put out.
likely an error in some piece of downloaded data. You can try deleting the sdcache.db file in your sd4tvh userdata folder.