Default LE Setting Addon is dependent on Estuary. Without it has some bad messages in logs, cant be used-acessed from GUI, and maybe do other things which doesnt do any good with using other skins (includes in service-LibreELEC-Settings-mainWindow.xml).
- 11:47:36 67.841087 T:1961553920 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: DefaultBackground
- 11:47:36 67.841209 T:1961553920 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: TopBar
- 11:47:36 67.841263 T:1961553920 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: BottomBar
- 11:47:36 67.849884 T:1961553920 ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window videolibrary
- 11:47:36 67.850266 T:1961553920 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[GlobalFanartVar] is not defined
I understand, that its made for default skin. But there are many people, who stays on Confluence, which is still, basically default skin, not some 3rd party obscureness (and, AFAIK, superior to Estuary ). I understand those things needs to be setuped somewhere and I am using Estuary for trigger LE Settings actions.
But, as this addon cant be disabled later (and skin obviously could be changed), I really dont want it to interfere with my (other) skin (especially when its useless without GUI access).
Please, could you add some basic try-catch, if the addon dependency (=Estuary) is fullfilled or not, before triggering addon actions? Or allow users to disable addon, after initial setup by users, who are changing default skin and are aware that addon functionality interferes with non-Estuary skins.