Posts by darren1963

Your issue of Freezing etc is not related to VPN Manager.
    24 mbs is enough speed.
    The source is the issue. If you're using Krypton then buffering really throws a stream to buffer and freeze when the source is overloaded or low on bandwidth. Jarvis seems to resume from buffering and not freeze like Krypton.

Thanks Kostaman,

Without the VPN my ping and download are around 25 and 30 respectively and I never get a freeze/buffer. As soon as I put the VPN on, I get buffering.

Hi Guys,

I have PIA set up now and my ping was around 40 and my download speed around 24mb, yet I was still getting a whole load of freezing and buffering when watching football. Is there anything else within the settings that will help me prevent or smooth out the freezing etc?

Thanks for the help.

Hi guys, A quick question if I may. Can this be set up with PIA to just run as and when with certain addons once in Kodi. I don't want it running all the time whilst I am in Kodi, but just with certain addons at certain times. In other words is there some sort of button I can turn on to activate once in Kodi rather than having it running all the time?

Thanks

Hi guys, is it me or are the last couple of upgrades slower when opening an addon? For example, if I open any addon, it takes about 15 seconds or so to open up the addon menu. In previous versions the menus opened almost instantly. Has anyone else noticed this?

Well, as obviously most of us have no problems with freezes during playback, you will need to provide:

• debug logs. See thread-981.html
    • sample file(s). You can try to cut off a piece from the start of the file and see if it still triggers the bug to make it easier to upload

I also can recommend to create a fresh install of LE8 on a spare card, double check that you use the right device tree and play the problematic file without installing any addons or changing any settings to rule out a corrupted system or your own setup.

Thank MMPP, I will look a a debug log. Just as an aside my LE is always on the nand. Do you change any of your settings to play 4k?

Cheers

Hi guys, I have 2 Nexbox S905x boxes....1 with latest Kodi 17 Libreelec build on and one on android with the latest SPMC build on and the 4k movies (via Kodi addons) play spot on in the SPMC, but when i try in Libreelec they just freeze after a couple of sessions. Is there possibly something within my Libreelec settings that I could amend for smooth playback? Cheers

Hi guys........I am tearing my hair out now......please can someone advise me if there is a fix for the boot issues with the Nexbox A95X S905 1gb/8gb as I thought there was but every build i try I cannot turn back on with the remote. Please can someone put me out of misery. Thanks

Hi guys......I have a Nexbox A95X S905 8gb/1gb and although I loaded to nand via SD card and all appears well....when I turn off with the remote, it will not boot up again with the remote.....i have to pull the power cord. I used the new build and gxbb_p200_1G_100M_RealtekWiFi.dtb device tree and renamed it dtb.img. Can anyone offer me any advice as to how I can resolve this?? Many thanks.

Please can someone help on this.....thanks

Hi guys......I have a Nexbox A95X S905 8gb/1gb and although I loaded to nand via SD card and all appears well....when I turn off with the remote, it will not boot up again with the remote.....i have to pull the power cord. I used the new build and gxbb_p200_1G_100M_RealtekWiFi.dtb device tree and renamed it dtb.img. Can anyone offer me any advice as to how I can resolve this?? Many thanks.

Hi guys, does anyone have a link/copy of the last known working boot on/off build......I believe it was in November and was part of the 2.0.9 series. Any help is appreciated as I have a number of S905 boxes and it is driving me nuts having them sticking on boot up. Many thanks.