Thoradia Add-ons

• thoradia

Can you add plex media server (native) to the repository? with others repositories does not work on my Raspberry Pi 4

Thanks for everything , you do a great job

how does it otherwise run on the Pi4? I am debating on running the test version but I’m hoping to see some confirmed use cases before I dump in a ton of time.

• Hi,

do you plan to make the Sonarr v3 beta available for testing (maybe as new plugin)? I just installed it and it runs quite nice on a RockPro. I only had to modify the service.start, because they renamed the main executable to Sonarr.exe . All the config files still worked (or were automatically converted).

• Hi,

do you plan to make the Sonarr v3 beta available for testing (maybe as new plugin)? I just installed it and it runs quite nice on a RockPro. I only had to modify the service.start, because they renamed the main executable to Sonarr.exe . All the config files still worked (or were automatically converted).

I will update to Sonarr v3 when a stable and numbered version is released

• Thanks for the feedback.

This problem occurs on LibreELEC 9.0 (unstable, pre-alpha) and could be caused by LibreELEC, Mono or my add-ons.

I will address it when LibreELEC 9.0 settles (reaches alpha).

I have the same issue currently. Came to Sonarr to see why there's no new stuff in Kodi and all downloads were downloaded, but imported to Sonarr/Kodi.

Here is a error message from Sonarr:

Code
    mediainfo is required but was not found: libmediainfo.so.0

Exception

Code
    System.DllNotFoundException: libmediainfo.so.0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo.MediaInfo_New()
      at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo..ctor () [0x00006] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\MediaInfoLib.cs:69 
      at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.VideoFileInfoReader.GetMediaInfo (System.String filename) [0x00021] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\VideoFileInfoReader.cs:43 

Using the latest Milhouse build. I guess it's Libreelec 9.8 (?).

• I'm sorry I wanted to say Jellyfin, (Emby server open source). I did not get a good performance by installing via Docker, would that by add-on it would be more fluid?