Posts by arva

I have the same issue currently. Came to Sonarr to see why there's no new stuff in Kodi and all downloads were downloaded, but imported to Sonarr/Kodi.

Here is a error message from Sonarr:

Code
    mediainfo is required but was not found: libmediainfo.so.0

Exception

Code
    System.DllNotFoundException: libmediainfo.so.0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo.MediaInfo_New()
      at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo..ctor () [0x00006] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\MediaInfoLib.cs:69 
      at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.VideoFileInfoReader.GetMediaInfo (System.String filename) [0x00021] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\VideoFileInfoReader.cs:43 

Using the latest Milhouse build. I guess it's Libreelec 9.8 (?).

Rolled back to 9.1 and now seems to work again

EDIT: not working. Smae error

Thanks for the feedback.

This problem occurs on LibreELEC 9.0 (unstable, pre-alpha) and could be caused by LibreELEC, Mono or my add-ons.

I will address it when LibreELEC 9.0 settles (reaches alpha).

I have the same issue currently. Came to Sonarr to see why there's no new stuff in Kodi and all downloads were downloaded, but imported to Sonarr/Kodi.

Here is a error message from Sonarr:

Code
    mediainfo is required but was not found: libmediainfo.so.0

Exception

Code
    System.DllNotFoundException: libmediainfo.so.0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo.MediaInfo_New()
      at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo..ctor () [0x00006] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\MediaInfoLib.cs:69 
      at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.VideoFileInfoReader.GetMediaInfo (System.String filename) [0x00021] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\VideoFileInfoReader.cs:43 

Using the latest Milhouse build. I guess it's Libreelec 9.8 (?).

Thank you for the feedback, I will fix this in the next iteration.
    In the meantime, you can correct this issue yourself with the following commands:

Code
    rm /storage/.kodi/addons/service.sabnzbd/SABnzbd/sabnzbd/version.pyo
    nano /storage/.kodi/addons/service.sabnzbd/SABnzbd/sabnzbd/version.py
    systemctl restart service.sabnzbd

In nano set __version__ to 1.2.3 instead of develop

Hi, thank you for quick reply. I did those three steps, but now sabnzbd service won't start. Changed back to "develop", but same situation. Seems that i didn't like deleting version.pyo and havent build it again.

Code
    service.sabnzbd.service - SABnzbd   Loaded: loaded (/storage/.kodi/addons/service.sabnzbd/system.d/service.sabnzbd.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)   Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2017-03-30 08:31:37 EEST; 1min 53s ago     Docs: https://sabnzbd.org/  Process: 1131 ExecStart=/bin/sh /storage/.kodi/addons/service.sabnzbd/bin/sabnzbd.start (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE) Main PID: 1131 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE) Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Unit entered failed state.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Stopped SABnzbd.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Start request repeated too quickly.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Failed to start SABnzbd.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Unit entered failed state.Mar 30 08:31:37 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sabnzbd.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Hi,

Excellent add-ons!

Just seems that Sabnsbd is somehow showing wrong version. For exaample dognzb site does not allow to push send and showing error "... 0.3 version or better required". Also sonarr had a warning that every functionality might not work although it have been working so far.

Dognzb push issue is however something I would like to use.

Thank you in advance!