Posts by witek666

I tested Transmision clean installation on every millhouse version and still only works on # 301

On clean 9.1 I can not even install the repository from the THORADIA file

GENERIC version

Going back to 9.1 build #415. I observe that transmission is not working. Last working version is #301. Transmission version is 9.1.16. Should work or still not adapted to openssl new version?

Exactly, he signs this question.

I checked the latest version of Milhouse LibreELEC.tv Leia build # 0422: Generic and still thoradia does not work, hence Transmission does not work. I checked this version of Milhouse LibreELEC.tv Leia build # 0422: RPi / RPi2 for RPi 3 B + and Thoradia works with Transmission. I am still asking you to update libraries openssl .

Thanks for the help

Milhouse builds are early development builds

You should be happy anything runs on them

In Milhouse 302 this has been added to openssl: update to 1.1.1b - this may break some addons

Is it possible to adapt transmisison and the rest of the Thoradia accessories to update for this change ??

thoradia

Transmission stopped working after MILHOUSE GENERIC LibreELEC.tv Leia build # 0303 and LibreELEC.tv Leia build # 0302. They operate on older people all the way up to LibreELEC.tv number Leia build # 0301

What can you do about it?

Hi, I'm using Libreelec from today , I've been using Openelec. I have issue with one addons Transmission. It is working on official Libreelec but just for ver LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.0-Milhouse-20160421040821-#0420-gfee76be which is dated for 21st April. Could you help me to solve this issue. Regards