Posts by excalibur

    System : LibreElec 9.0.2 on Odroid C2 arm


    I updated radarr to v3 and now all https requests fail because of a RemoteCertificateChainErrors from Mono.

    Certificate validation for https://sentry.servarr.com/api/9/store/ failed. RemoteCertificateChainErrors

    I heard about Mono being replaced with Net Core but I don't know what it is about. What can I do to have TLS requests work with mono again ?


    PS: I also have a log saying :

    Mono is not running with --debug switch

    Thank you


    edit: I disabled "check certificate" in radarr v3 settings and it's working now.

    Strange.

    I talked to Medusa devs on Discord a month ago and I told them it would be nice to avoid autoupdate to a python3-only version if python3 is not detected.

    They said they would add a bypass for py2 users to avoid such a situation. It seems they didn't...


    I think i'm gonna switch to docker version.

    Noticed the following message in Medusa after the latest update:


    I realize that this will likely require an upgrade on the LibreELEC side, and that LE probably isn't going to Python3 until v10.


    Any thoughts on how to proceed come October?

    Abstain from upgrading Medusa between October 1st 2020 and the release of LibreELEC 10

    I think Medusa update will not be possible if python 2 is detected.

    That's the least they (Medusa devs) can do.

    Thank you for your help.

    But this is a manual address set up, meaning if prefix is changed by the provider it will not work anymore untill I re-change manually my address to fit the correct prefix.

    Am I right ?

    Hi,


    In LE 9 settings i wrote some public DNS servers ip as nameserver:


    #1 = 2606:4700:4700::1111

    #2 = 1.1.1.1

    #3 = 8.8.4.4


    but the system doesn't seem to use them unless i use static ip address.

    That's a problem, i want to keep dhcp and slaac enabled.

    Is it the normal behaviour or a bug ?

    How can i have custom nameservers with dhcp and slaac still enabled ?


    Thank you :)

    I think the Thoradia rtorrent addon breaks the gnu screen (terminal multiplexer) program provided by the official System Tools addon.

    rtorrent addon embed its own screen binary in conflict with the system tools binary.

    See here.

    I happened again and this time it was because of an addon that embedded its own screen binary.

    For information, here is what I did :

    Code
    LibreELEC:~ # which screen
    /storage/.kodi/addons/service.rtorrent/bin/screen

    This is bad.

    So I removed this screen file. Then I checked :

    Code
    LibreELEC:~ # which screen
    /storage/.kodi/addons/virtual.system-tools/bin/screen

    Good, now screen works again !

    I see that rtorrent has no configuration at all. We have to set it up from scratch. :(

    Maybe you could set it up like it was in OpenElec in old times. That was a great piece of code.


    See here. :)