7.0.2.009 build for S905/S905X

• Thanks so much for all the hard work on this platform. I have an old Minix U1 which previously had an install of openelec/linux and decided to give this a whirl, It boots and runs just great from SD Card however when trying to install it via ssh It complains no image found on /flash and exits, obviously /flash is read only even for root but am wondering if anyone has ideas/suggestions for a working NAND install? I even tried borrowing a win machine to reflash the whole android image but the device isn't recognized by the burning/flashing tools avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

• Hello guys and thank you for this amazing build.

I have a MINI M8S II 2GB and i just upgraded from 008 build to 009 but i have no sound at all in my TV either to my home cinema!

Can you help me?

The reason i made the update was to fix the ''return'' button in the remote control and it was fixed but i lost my sound.

Thank you

You must update the device tree also.

• Updated from 008 via update folder. Worked great so i installed it to internal on Minix U1. So far so good, very fast on internal. 24p is ok, HD audio is ok, all 3 audio devices present, no audio issues like noise or popping sounds, remote is ok...all in all great work kszaq!

O yea, in the power menu even after installed to internal there's reboot and reboot from nand. In this case both should be the same, right?

sent from my G2

Edited once, last by 9800pro (November 10, 2016 at 10:22 PM).

• Hi Guys,

Quick question.

I can's seem to find my Android remote file in system/etc, in fact I don't seem to have a system folder in LibreELEC. Please could you tell me where to find it? I did find a remote.conf file in the temp folder.

Also where is that pesky autostart.sh file living>

Regards

• Has anyone had any issues with video calibration changing after a power off and power on has been down. Can't seem to keep my video calibrations locked in.

Don't changed the fps?
    because every frame rate need adjusting.
    better at TV set up the picture: without crop

• Hello, i have a Beelink MXIII II 2gb Ram with A905x and i have updated to the latest libreelec version with the device tree but there is no option for SPDIF audio device output. Only HDMI, Analog and Bluetooth. Is it the SPDIF supported on this release?

Edited once, last by kakoskm (November 11, 2016 at 8:22 AM).

• Hi. I tried to install the latest update but I have issues with the tvheadend client. The playback starts fine but after a few minutes it becomes jerky and unusable. I reverted back to 008 which works fine. However my box is on 24/7 and after a few days it crashes and I have to reboot it electrically. Does anybody know how to prevent that? Automatic restarts? Thanks for your work!

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk

• But I still have 2 probs....
    1- No CEC (LG TV and Box plugged to Yamaha receiver)
    2- I only see English as international language!
    Any help?
    Overall....very nice work

Hi,
    I have the same configuration, and yes the same behavior. This is not problem kszaq LE. The same "problem" is with all ELEC and its versions (OpenELEC, LibreELEC).
    Ad1. TV remote CEC not working. BUT Yamaha remote works! :) (If you have your box connected to Yamaha.)
    Ad2. You must install KODI language addon.

• hi kszaq i use vuplus/enigma2 addons, streaming stuttering no matter sd or hd channel, but playing file locally or through samba seems ok, going back to 007 normal again, been trying all kind dtb.img especially for p200 (my box s905), i'll provide log when i'm at home if necessary, thanks

• Hi,
    I have the same configuration, and yes the same behavior. This is not problem kszaq LE. The same "problem" is with all ELEC and its versions (OpenELEC, LibreELEC).
    Ad1. TV remote CEC not working. BUT Yamaha remote works! :) (If you have your box connected to Yamaha.)
    Ad2. You must install KODI language addon.

Thank you for your Reply.
    Yes my Yamaha works. I since found that languages were coming as an addon (which sounds a bit weird...).
    So when you say "The same "problem" is with all ELEC and its versions (OpenELEC, LibreELEC)." Does that mean there's no really chance to be mended?
    Thx

• @kszaq......is there any reason why LE has an issue playing Filmon.tv streams? I have tried the Filmon.tv addon and also the Freeview addon by rayw86 and whenever I go to access a Filmon stream it either just locks up or kicks me out after 30 seconds. I have seen on other sites that other folk with wetek are also advising of issues with Filmon streams. Is it something at my end?

Cheers

• Upgraded to 7.0.2.009.

Lost my audio on my MXQ Pro(not 4K).

I'm using HDMI for Audio.

When I upgraded the audio device became "Default, Bluetooth Audio Device(PULSE AUDIO)".
    But on 008, the Audio device was ALSA based - which worked great.

Downgraded back to 008 - everything works OK again.