Posts by SpiteOni

Hey, Guys! How can i increase buffer size in LE? I need it to play video and watch TV without delays cause sometimes i see msg "buffering..." in right up corner of screen.

PS. Installed new from zero. all works fine. kszaq thx for your work.

PPS. How can i install new version of LE by simple updating without setting all from zero? xD

I didnt install TWRP
    Libreelec is on nand installed through standard recovery.
    Nexbox A95x (S905x) - 2G Ram

WOW! Wait! How u did that from standart recovery?

I think to get it working you copy it to /storage/.config/

And u have that file in that directory?
    Cause i havent got it...
    Looks like when u installing LE from TWRP that file cant be created... Or smth like that.
    Well i am waiting from u detail instruction how u did all that fine) and the file too...

On my A95x i think its .007 version, will have to double check, yes its on internal.

Installed devel newest version on SD card. Remote doesnt working. Can u give me remote.conf file? And where i should paste it? And if it will not work i need all parameters of ur sistem and all steps u did to instal LE. U installed TWRP recovery? Whats ur bocks memory? 1gb or 2? How u installed LE? From recovery or SSH?

Update to the last devel delevop version, contains the fix for the remote.
    2016-10-28

It is .gz file... How can i install it to internal memory? In a head of post wrote that i need to do it by using SSH. I dont know that metod) I need to load it by adb and ip adress? Can u give me tutorial pls.

If it still doesn't work I have the same box and can provide the remote.conf file.

Another thing, I have read some comments about issues with booting a nexbox with the remote when it has been powered off - mine boots perfectly well with the remote after it has been powered off, not sure if that is of any interest or useful to anybody but thought i would share as i was surprised it worked myself.

U have devel version on internal memory?

Hi. Who can answer for my question? I am using nexbox a95x s905x. I installed LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.007.zip from TWRP recovery to internal memory. That means i havent got Android now...
    Almost all works good, but the original remote is not working at all. Does anyone have this issue?