Posts by djreedoo

It worked for me....Thx!

Hi everyone,
    For those who, like me, used to appreciate the old Codec info in previous Kodi versions where you could find a complete technical detail about playback and, sadly, is incomplete in Krypton, here's a solution...

Under Windows there's is Ctrl+Shift+O but I was unable to reproduce it under LibreElec!

But, if you use the amazing Yastse remote app, do the following:
    Add Custom Commands (Top right corner in Yatse)
    Add from... ==> Media Center
    Command Type ==> Call built-in
    Display name ==> Whatever you want
    Built-in command ==> type exactly this: Action(playerdebug)

That's it!

Now when playing a video call for the custom command.... ;)

Hi,
    I have the same configuration, and yes the same behavior. This is not problem kszaq LE. The same "problem" is with all ELEC and its versions (OpenELEC, LibreELEC).
    Ad1. TV remote CEC not working. BUT Yamaha remote works! :) (If you have your box connected to Yamaha.)
    Ad2. You must install KODI language addon.

Thank you for your Reply.
    Yes my Yamaha works. I since found that languages were coming as an addon (which sounds a bit weird...).
    So when you say "The same "problem" is with all ELEC and its versions (OpenELEC, LibreELEC)." Does that mean there's no really chance to be mended?
    Thx

Hi,
    I installed this latest version to my Mini m8s II 1Gb Ram 8GB Rom Box and this is so much better than the one provided!!! I can now have DTH HD and smooth24P without any issue.

But I still have 2 probs....
    1- No CEC (LG TV and Box plugged to Yamaha receiver)
    2- I only see English as international language!
    Any help?
    Overall....very nice work